diy solar

diy solar

Reduced ! Midnite Classic 200 charge controller never taken out of the box $400obo.

Westcliffe01

I have a new never taken out the packaging Midnite Classic 200 in the factory packaging. It was bought in approximately June 2016 so the warranty would have expired for sure. Back when I bought it, 200V on the input side of a charge controller was a pretty decent voltage, but as it turns out my solar panels have a high OC voltage which means I cant put the 6 of them in series let alone add more to the string later. So I will be buying a charge controller with a 450V capability instead since I am now finally moving to my off grid property.... Please send a PM if interested. I can ship UPS. Payment through Paypal friends and family or USPO money order.

IMG_1128.jpgIMG_1129.jpg
IMG_1127.jpg

Last edited:
I have a new never taken out the packaging Midnite Classic 200 in the factory packaging. It was bought in approximately June 2016 so the warranty would have expired for sure. Back when I bought it, 200V on the input side of a charge controller was a pretty decent voltage, but as it turns out my solar panels have a high OC voltage which means I cant put the 6 of them in series let alone add more to the string later. So I will be buying a charge controller with a 450V capability instead since I am now finally moving to my off grid property.... Please send a PM if interested. I can ship UPS. Payment through Paypal friends and family or USPO money order.

View attachment 178227View attachment 178228
View attachment 178226
Price reduced to $400.

Back