diy solar

diy solar

Rich solar RS-H6548S inverter for $750?

Rmart30

I see reviews or much discussion on this model anywhere. They have them on sale for about 40% off. Wondering if this is a decent unit for this price? Is it a "newer model" ? Seems like there would be some chatter somewhere but Im not finding anything good or bad about it.

Doing a quick Google I see it for $659.99 over at Solar Town. Seems like good specs (120vAC, PV 250Voc, 120a charge and 4000w +2) and parallel capable up to 6 units. I have no idea who the manufacturer is from a quick look at it.

Be the first on your block! If you do get one a Forum review would be of interest.

Doing a quick Google I see it for $659.99 over at Solar Town. Seems like good specs (120vAC, PV 250Voc, 120a charge and 4000w +2) and parallel capable up to 6 units. I have no idea who the manufacturer is from a quick look at it.

Be the first on your block! If you do get one a Forum review would be of interest.
I ordered one from them with free shipping. Guess we will see.

This unit is a US/120V version of the Voltronic Axpert Max 2 with minor cosmetic differences (https://voltronicpower.com/en-US/Product/Detail/Axpert-MAX-II-8KVA.) The LV6548 is a Voltronic Axpert Max, a slightly older model. I think the only significant differences are the screen (completely different to LV6548), lighting (a ring instead of a bar,) and the Max 2 includes a 3 channel 5525 barrel jack 12V DC output module with 3A supported per channel (was optional on LV6548). I can confirm from the unit I ordered that there is a DC/Neutral bonding screw installed in the same location as it is on the LV6548.

diy solar

diy solar
Back