diy solar

diy solar

Santan solar deal

Looks like you need to buy a pallet though. free shipping would be a great deal for me. I couldnt get Santan panels before as the shipping was crazy high, three times the cost of 10 panels.

Last edited:
Just ordered a pallet.
a) they are not delivering to my residential address, even though I have a forklift available. I have to go get them in a local distribution center
b) $66 credit card costs added
Darnit... I've waited for 3 days to order the 36 pallet deal (waiting for a freight quote with lift gate and pallet jack)... Now that I went to place the order they are out of stock... Now to decide if 31 will be enough...

I'm in your debt, I just ordered a pallet of 31!

Phase 2 of my solar setup may be coming sooner than I thought lol. (phase 1 was 3.4kw, this purchase is another ~11.5kw)
Their inventory system is excellent, I had a browser window open from roughly 20 minutes ago, inventory showed 158, it's down to 157.

Darnit... I've waited for 3 days to order the 36 pallet deal (waiting for a freight quote with lift gate and pallet jack)... Now that I went to place the order they are out of stock... Now to decide if 31 will be enough...
31 pallet" $1961.37 /31 /370 = $0.171/watt
36 pallet $2627.37 /36 /370 = $0.19725 /watt
Not a bad deal, but the 31 is better ;-)

Screw it.
Pallet ordered.
LOL. This forum is single-handedly going to crush their inventory stock. I'm not super familiar with the brand, but the reviews look decent that I've seen, and at these prices.. if they outperform "used" and have a warranty.. I'm kinda optimistic. I was looking at buying used 245w panels locally, for not much less than what I just bought 370w panels new for. So, *shrug*. in my case, even if they perform even remotely near spec, thats a massive win.

Back