diy solar

diy solar

Sol-ark 5k and Auto transformer NEW Sealed in box (Western NC)

Key77

I have a 5k Sol-ark for sale that was purchased a year ago along with a solaredge SEAUTO-TX-5000 auto transformer. This project fell through and no plans to be able to use this equipment in the near future so I am looking to get rid of them.

I can provide the receipt of purchase from my distributor for warranty reasons. The boxes have not been opened but I will open and take pictures if anyone is serious about buying.

Would be willing to ship and accept payment through paypal goods and services, but I am looking for local buyers.

Asking $4000 for the Sol-ark
Asking $350 for the transformer

Reach out if you have questions, Thanks.

Attachments

• 5K-2P_SpecSheet.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2022-11-29 2.55.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-29 2.55.58 PM.png
    122 KB · Views: 17
I have a 5k Sol-ark for sale that was purchased a year ago along with a solaredge SEAUTO-TX-5000 auto transformer. This project fell through and no plans to be able to use this equipment in the near future so I am looking to get rid of them.

I can provide the receipt of purchase from my distributor for warranty reasons. The boxes have not been opened but I will open and take pictures if anyone is serious about buying.

Would be willing to ship and accept payment through paypal goods and services, but I am looking for local buyers.

Asking $4000 for the Sol-ark
Asking $350 for the transformer

Reach out if you have questions, Thanks.
Sol-ark 5k sell for $3500 new from factory??

Back