diy solar

diy solar

Solar Panel Voltage Increase ⚡️

sheldondroid

Hello,

How are y'all

I have a en energizer arc 120watt foldable solar panel. It's 4 large panels that fold into a brief case.

It says the max voltage output is 18 volts

However,

I got it to charge my powerstation and it seems like it's not working and my power station's input for charging is 25volts.

My question is how do I go from 18volt output of the solar panel to 25 volt output?

It comes with those pre-installed charging do-hickies.

Cheers

Hello,

How are y'all

I have a en energizer arc 120watt foldable solar panel. It's 4 large panels that fold into a brief case.

It says the max voltage output is 18 volts

However,

I got it to charge my powerstation and it seems like it's not working and my power station's input for charging is 25volts.

My question is how do I go from 18volt output of the solar panel to 25 volt output?

It comes with those pre-installed charging do-hickies.

Cheers
What are the specs on the powerstation? If 25 is the minimum input voltage, you are either going to need another one, or a boost controller that pushes the panel voltage above the needed voltage.
Likely an 18V input to a 30V output...

720W High Power DC to DC Boost Converter, PEMENOL DC 10-36V to 12-80V Boost Module Step-up Transformer, Adjustable Charging Power Supply for Electric Vehicles and Solar Power https://a.co/d/cV55S9e

diy solar

diy solar
Back