diy solar

diy solar

Solarever 455 watt panels - interest generator

AndreasPassat

Shortly here I will be putting my (10) Solarever 455 watt panels up on the used market.
I've used these panels now for the better part of 9 months.
There is nothing wrong with them. They are in pristine condition.
The only reason I will be selling them is they are not available anymore and I am expanding my system.
The new purchase of panels that I made are bi-facial so it'll be a completely different system set-up than what I had originally planned.

I'm located south of Phoenix AZ.
Any interested parties should know that these panels will be crated up with superior protection against breakage.

Stay tuned for updates and when actually available...

Let me know how much, I’m fairly local

Shortly here I will be putting my (10) Solarever 455 watt panels up on the used market.
The only reason I will be selling them is they are not available anymore and I am expanding my system.
The new purchase of panels that I made are bi-facial so it'll be a completely different system set-up than what I had originally planned.

Any interested parties should know that these panels will be crated up with superior protection against breakage.

I would be interested in 2 to 4 of those panels and I can pick them up myself since I am located in Sun Cities area. Let me know what you want for them if you are willing to sell that many to one entity. I currently have 12 of those units installed and would like to expand a little.

I would be interested in 2 to 4 of those panels and I can pick them up myself since I am located in Sun Cities area. Let me know what you want for them if you are willing to sell that many to one entity. I currently have 12 of those units installed and would like to expand a little.

Read your post in another thread regarding not good news regarding Solarever. Can you please share the news with us. I have 15 Solarever panels installed.

Back