diy solar

diy solar

Solarever 455w

Agreed and an important part of the "research" is speaking with the supplier/retailer who sells those products, are in the industry, and should be aware of the companies they purchase products from. If you, or your buyers, or coworkers dont know of any relevant news just say so. And if you do, you owe it to your customers to share such information.

Yes, especially if the status of the company affects the warranty.

Company goes bankrupt = no warranty.

Wow, that's an odd response from SS...

Wonder if that guy with the bad news is just trolling. Can post so much else but not even a quick summary.
NO I'm not trolling.
The information I have and the people I have talked in the past weren't giving me any kind of good forecast for the future and the absolute run around from some of the employees from Solarever itself was very disappointing.

A member posted in this thread that their is "not good news" regarding Solarever as a company. Can you please research and share with us information as it relates to Solarever and not good news. Many of us purchased Solaraver panels from Signature Solar. Thank you.

Including myself.

SS offers high-quality products and we encourage our customers to thoroughly research to ensure they select the best items for their project's needs ☀️

I have talked with Signature Solar and Solar Sovereign numerous times about these Solarever panels and I was always told, "we don't know what's going on."
I have been looking high and low for these panels for about 9 months from reputable sellers and from the info I was giving firsthand, there was a huge disconnect between the sellers and the factory. Solarever I'm referring to.

Including myself.

I have talked with Signature Solar and Solar Sovereign numerous times about these Solarever panels and I was always told, "we don't know what's going on."
I have been looking high and low for these panels for about 9 months from reputable sellers and from the info I was giving firsthand, there was a huge disconnect between the sellers and the factory. Solarever I'm referring to.
Would be nice if you summarized what this info was instead of constantly drama of saying you've been told something while not telling us what exactly we should be wary of. That's why people think you're trolling.

Now that these Solarever panels are available again...
I've had a few questions about them.
Between Solar Sovereign and Signature Solar I've seen conflicting information.
Solar Sovereign says they are 144 cell panels.
Signature Solar states on their website they are 72 cell panels but yet the downloadable spec sheet says 144 cells.
I called Signature Solar, they didn't get back to me today.

I talked with someone over Solar Sovereign today to see if they could clear up some of the confusion.
I asked the person at Solar Sovereign if he could run out to the warehouse to physically count the cells. Not that big a deal so I thought.
Nope, I was told I should just contact Solarever USA.

Contacted Solarever USA. They told me that the very same 455watt panel that is now appearing in stock across multiple websites, is a discontinued product and I the information I was looking for (cell count) is unavailable.

Would be nice if you summarized what this info was instead of constantly drama of saying you've been told something while not telling us what exactly we should be wary of. That's why people think you're trolling.

This is the kind of run a round BS I've been talking about since the get go. No one can give a concrete answer on anything.

As far some of the other information I was referring to I guess that's on me.
I had thought I had posted that information.
Shortly after starting this thread, I had a fire and was injured trying to fight the fire. Since then, time has gotten away from me, and I've lost track of what I had or not had posted.

diy solar

diy solar
Back