diy solar

diy solar

SOLAX X1 series 2 Hybrid Inverter issue

Gray17

Good Morning All.
Firstly let me introduce myself, i am an approved Electrician by trade and have worked in the industry for over 40 years, but am retired now.
i recently installed a Solar system on my Bungalow, it consists of:
Solax3.7kw hybrid inverter
16 x 250w solar panels
4 x 12v Lifep04 Lithium batteries
all of the work was carried out by myself to a high standard, but as retired got an approved electrician to certify it to part P after the install.
The system has 2 strings of 8 panels on same roof 287v per string, the inverter is set to comm which combines the strings production.
This brings me to the issues so far.
1. The lithium Batteries need to be charged to 14.7v full charge 4 in series is 58.1v but setting my inverter to this cut off voltage and 49v discharge voltage doesnt seem to do anything.
The batteries remain discharged even though the solar system is generating The batteries remain uncharged even though the system generating 3.7kw peak, my home use is small prob below 500w but instead of using energy to charge batts it goes to grid, even though ive set export value to 0w?
any ideas please?

Next ive tried connecting to the wifi, can connect direct to inverter itself and set up the wifi settings but even though ive downloaded Solax cloud app the options on it are pocket wifi, solax x inverter etc tried about 7 diff ones then input reg number just says invalid, thing is been in touch with Solax they say they can see inverter so should connect, any suggestions.

Finally i d like to get MCS certification if anyone local is interested in doing this in the Hull area Cost? i'm more then happy to help if needed.
 thanks

diy solar

diy solar
Back