diy solar

diy solar

SOLD - 20x CALB CA180 used cells

electric

Solar Enthusiast
I have 20x very much used, but still perfectly working CALB CA180 cells, see pictures.
Their current usable capacity is about 140AH each, these cells are 8 years old and have been used as a solar storage bank.
If put together in 4S5P configuration you will have a 12V 700AH battery bank, around 9kWh of usable energy.
The best part is that I will give them FREE to someone who can pick up in person from Woodland, near Sacramento CA.
I'll also throw in the steel rack I made for them, to be wall mounted, and some extra busbars so you can rework cell connections as needed.
My old configuration was 10S2P for a 32V battery, which is not typical for DIY use, so you'd need to disassemble and rework cell connections.
Contact me via private message if you are local or close enough to make it worth your trip to Woodland.

IMG_4010.JPEG
IMG_4011.JPEG
IMG_4012.JPEG

I have 20x very much used, but still perfectly working CALB CA180 cells, see pictures.
Their current usable capacity is about 140AH each, these cells are 8 years old and have been used as a solar storage bank.
If put together in 4S5P configuration you will have a 12V 700AH battery bank, around 9kWh of usable energy.
The best part is that I will give them FREE to someone who can pick up in person from Woodland, near Sacramento CA.
I'll also throw in the steel rack I made for them, to be wall mounted, and some extra busbars so you can rework cell connections as needed.
My old configuration was 10S2P for a 32V battery, which is not typical for DIY use, so you'd need to disassemble and rework cell connections.
Contact me via private message if you are local or close enough to make it worth your trip to Woodland.

View attachment 169042
View attachment 169043
View attachment 169044

Back