diy solar

diy solar

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr00ldude48

I have a New Growatt 6000T MPV 120/240v unit for sale with Wifi dongle, software cd and pc cable included.

Growatt 48V 6000T 6kW MPV (250V Solar Input) These are Awesome units from my experience.

It's a new Growatt unit with original box. I have only mounted this to replace my Growatt 12k and then just decided to sell this also; starting a new family hasn't been cheap. This unit is Unused.

Has protective film on screen.

Trying to sell quick. I originally bought 2 of these units for 1500$ each +shipping.

800$ | $800 price drop $650..Will drop to $500 if it needs to be shipped to help with costs.

Zip code 63841

20230703_142137.jpg20230703_142159.jpg

Last edited:
I almost made an offer on this, but I had just seen this thread and I think the top priority here is to have a safe/trustworthy community.

I do apologize for throwing salt on your sale, it is however hard to deny multiple buyers having an issue with a seller: https://diysolarforum.com/threads/gr00ldude48-beware.50750/

I hope you’re able to make things right with the buyers and they can update their thread.

I would consider buying it “COD”. When it’s delivered and is what you say it is, I would pay $800 via Zelle or the equivalent. I however am not willing to be strung along etc.

Just an offer.

I'm admittedly OCD and whenever I see "800$" instead of $800, a trouble lamp goes off in my head. Everyone has seen the dollar symbol used properly and not properly in the context of posting to a forum.

I resent the parts to the first customer on that thread you listed and the other I literally forgot the sticker and 4" telephone cord in the Victron distributor and sending 4 mega fuses free to make up for the mistake.

I've sold 10,000$ worth worth of items on this site with no issue, I will have slight mishaps occasionally and I correct them.

I almost made an offer on this, but I had just seen this thread and I think the top priority here is to have a safe/trustworthy community.

I do apologize for throwing salt on your sale, it is however hard to deny multiple buyers having an issue with a seller: https://diysolarforum.com/threads/gr00ldude48-beware.50750/

I hope you’re able to make things right with the buyers and they can update their thread.

I would consider buying it “COD”. When it’s delivered and is what you say it is, I would pay $800 via Zelle or the equivalent. I however am not willing to be strung along etc.

Just an offer.
Thanks for the offer. I can't take the risk, it leaving my possession without cash in hand first. Ive made plenty of sales on here and don't get credit but for only those whom have issues.

Just an offer.
I've made right with the first buyer but he's yet to update the order I resent . The second buyer I sent him the right item but wrong box so the sticker and 4" telephone cord was not in the box and I'm sending 4 mega fuses to make up for it.

Thanks for the offer. I can't take the risk, it leaving my possession without cash in hand first. Ive made plenty of sales on here and don't get credit but for only those whom have issues.
Trust me, I get it. Negative reviews are a pain in the ass, but they’re what (hopefully) keeps people honest.

My offer stands, I sincerely don’t “need” this inverter, but I wouldn’t mind having it as a spare at our vacation house. $800 shipped and I’ll happily pay the day it arrives.

I’ve got a 25 year eBay history with 18k sales and well over 7k feedback I can share.

I do however fully understand your position. I’d generally feel the same way.

Trust me, I get it. Negative reviews are a pain in the ass, but they’re what (hopefully) keeps people honest.

My offer stands, I sincerely don’t “need” this inverter, but I wouldn’t mind having it as a spare at our vacation house. $800 shipped and I’ll happily pay the day it arrives.

I’ve got a 25 year eBay history with 18k sales and well over 7k feedback I can share.

I'll message you

I'm admittedly OCD and whenever I see "800$" instead of $800, a trouble lamp goes off in my head. Everyone has seen the dollar symbol used properly and not properly in the context of posting to a forum.
Honest mistake I didn't even notice I made ?

I Talked with him again last week and he promised to take care of me And send extra for the trouble of him not sending what was promised……, Now it’s been another week and he still hasn’t delivered. I’ll update when he finally delivers what was promised more than a month ago.

I've made right with the first buyer but he's yet to update the order I resent .

You might want to fix this. I think you mean to say “re-sent”, as in you sent another package. What you wrote, “resent”, means you’re angry and salty with that person. Maybe that’s also true, but at it reads you never made it right with him, you never sent the package again.

You might want to fix this. I think you mean to say “re-sent”, as in you sent another package. What you wrote, “resent”, means you’re angry and salty with that person. Maybe that’s also true, but at it reads you never made it right with him, you never sent the package again.
Yeah, No need for anger or saltiness, life's too short; but yes I ment re-sent the merchandise ? Thank you for giving me the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back