diy solar

diy solar

Sold

Where is the stuff located in case someone wants to pick it up ?

and what is the ccgx? pardon the ignorance, I have been looking into eg4/mpp aios for the last few months but now am thinking about going with Victron for an off grid cabin located in remote mountains.

and what is the ccgx? pardon the ignorance, I have been looking into eg4/mpp aios for the last few months but now am thinking about going with Victron for an off grid cabin located in remote mountains.
a CCGX is a small device/screen that helps visualize the system, change settings and many other things. Here's a video:

When was this manufactured? Curious if it needs the PWM fan modification or if it was built after they implemented the change in the factory.

Screenshot_20230829_044113_Samsung Notes.jpg

Being that your chart lists the MultiPlus-II 48/3000 120v as "All", then I suppose it doesn't matter much lol. It's not very old, I bought it earlier this year, but that wouldn't change anything in regards to your question. Personally never noticed anything, but glad you brought it up!

Pardon maybe some ignorance here.. Looking at the multiplus at one of the online retailers and it is saying ve bus equipment is needed. I will copy what i read..

"For full functionality (data readout, changing settings, updating firmware), firmware version 415 or higher is required, which is onlyavailable for VE.Bus products with a new microcontroller - recognisable by the 7-digit software number on a sticker on the unit,the first two digits must start with 26 or 27."

What applies to the unit you are selling.. I am a solar newb still learning..
Does the 5 year victron warranty still apply to new owner?

Thanks for your time..

Pardon maybe some ignorance here.. Looking at the multiplus at one of the online retailers and it is saying ve bus equipment is needed. I will copy what i read..

"For full functionality (data readout, changing settings, updating firmware), firmware version 415 or higher is required, which is onlyavailable for VE.Bus products with a new microcontroller - recognisable by the 7-digit software number on a sticker on the unit,the first two digits must start with 26 or 27."

What applies to the unit you are selling.. I am a solar newb still learning..
Does the 5 year victron warranty still apply to new owner?

Thanks for your time..
No clue what they are talking about, can you send me a link?

I’m not positive about warranty transfer, but I do have a pretty close relationship with the original retailer and have no issue helping in that regard if something were to ever come up. I don’t foresee any issue there, nor do I ever expect there to be an issue with Victron equipment.

I’ve already used it with ve.bus products so I highly doubt that is an issue either, but I’d like to see where you got that information so I can better answer your question.

It is one of the documents that victron publishes for this inverter..https://www.solar-electric.com/lib/wind-sun/VE_Bus_Configuration_guide.pdf

It is one of the documents that victron publishes for this inverter..https://www.solar-electric.com/lib/wind-sun/VE_Bus_Configuration_guide.pdf
Being that I personally used this inverter with a smart dongle, CCGX and even a Cerbo GX, I can guarantee you that’s not an issue.

That appears to be language directed at much older victron products.

Back