diy solar

diy solar

Solis rhi-5k-48es-5g no battery

colorpin

Hi , I'm new to this forum, and I have a question about

Solis rhi-5k-48es-5g​

I want to buy this device, and I want to make sure is working the way I want it.
No battery's, no grid feed for the moment just use the PV for house holds and if this is not enough the rest of the power from the grid.
In my country from the time you install the sistem to actually have all approval will be a couple of months, if you feed the grid in that period you have to pay what you consume plus what you feed the grid.
Any info from solis user will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi , I'm new to this forum, and I have a question about

Solis rhi-5k-48es-5g​

I want to buy this device, and I want to make sure is working the way I want it.
No battery's, no grid feed for the moment just use the PV for house holds and if this is not enough the rest of the power from the grid.
In my country from the time you install the sistem to actually have all approval will be a couple of months, if you feed the grid in that period you have to pay what you consume plus what you feed the grid.
Any info from solis user will be appreciated.
Thank you.

No battery , No voltage on the Backup port, so will not work for you

I don't want power on backup port just the house holds to consum from PV and the grid the same time and not to feed the grid with the help of smart meter.

So you desire zero export, grid tie.

Yes the Solis can do that, the export isn't 100% zero export as it takes a second or two to react to what the remote meter data, but all inverters are like this. Keep in mind, the Solar will be wasted when ever home loads are less than what the solar array can provide as there is no place to store the energy.

Ok, thanks
This is what I want for the the time being.
In couple of months I will be able to feed to the grid, till then I don't want to pay for the surplus power.
Do you know how much power will be feed to the grid even if the feed to the grid is 0% ?

Ok, thanks
This is what I want for the the time being.
In couple of months I will be able to feed to the grid, till then I don't want to pay for the surplus power.
Do you know how much power will be feed to the grid even if the feed to the grid is 0% ?

Varies, but could be a few hundred watts for a few seconds for the inverter to respond to load changes, some report as much a 1 kwh day, so cost wise not much.

Back