diy solar

diy solar

Solis RHI 6K giving OV-Vbatt-H fault

andrevans

I keep getting OV-Vbatt-H fault: My setup is asfollows:
Solis RHI 6K_48ES_5G inverter
2x Hubble AM-2 5.5Kwh Batteries
17x JA Solar 535W panels (string 1: 8x facing north, string 2: 7x facing west)

I have set the batteries to user define as per the Hubble manual. The particular fault remedial states to check whether the battery circuit jumps. Fistly nobody can tell me how to check this, then however I still feel it has somewhat to do with the settings of either the control panel or the user define panel or both? Since I am not a dealer, Hubble and Segen(Solis) won't help, the supplier doesn't know, the installer made a mess, even I know more about the inverter from reading up, and our electrical department at teh local Municipal states outright that the companies around here only know Sunsynk, and teh moment it is technical, they don't have an inkling what to do.

The Hubble manual only gives 3 setting values nl:
Bulk/Equalizing Charge = 53.6
Float charge = 53V
Low DC Cut off = 44V

The Solis has a phletora of settings for the User Define Battery option. For info I attach the current settings of the control panel and user define panels for info.

I hope there is somebody out there that can shed some light on the subject and advise what to do.

Attachments

• 20221118_Control Panel.jpg
    20221118_Control Panel.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20221118_User Define settings.jpg
    20221118_User Define settings.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 28
The pics show a Control Panel and User Define Settings. Are both of these on the Inverter or is one of them from the battery.
Its very confusing the control panel has Over Voltage set at 56.4V but the User Define menu has a Batt OVV_Pro set at 54.0 and Charge OVV_Pro set at 53.6V. So something is definitely wrong here those values are too low if I'm understanding their purpose.

The pics show a Control Panel and User Define Settings. Are both of these on the Inverter or is one of them from the battery.
Both on Solis Inverter (and yes, it is confusing).

Its very confusing the control panel has Over Voltage set at 56.4V but the User Define menu has a Batt OVV_Pro set at 54.0 and Charge OVV_Pro set at 53.6V. So something is definitely wrong here those values are too low if I'm understanding their purpose.

The voltages look low to me, so I am guessing the Hubble battery is a 15 cell LiFePO4 (like pylontech) rather than the more common 16 cell configuration.

... The Hubble manual only gives 3 setting values nl:
Bulk/Equalizing Charge = 53.6
Float charge = 53V
Low DC Cut off = 44V
But your battery OVV protection and Equalizing voltage are both set to 54.0V and the charge OVV protection is just 53.6V ?

Suggest you push harder to get some tech support from Hubble as to what the values should be set to; as I mentioned above looks like they might be 15 cell pack.

Thank you for both your repsonse, I eventually managed to speak to Hubble and they will revert to me on Monday/Tuesday. Once I recive the outcome I will post it on teh forum.

Good result - hopefully you'll get it resolved then. I'll guess both the battery and charge OVV_pro values will need raising, but best to hear what the battery supplier says - keep us updated.

Thank you for both your repsonse, I eventually managed to speak to Hubble and they will revert to me on Monday/Tuesday. Once I recive the outcome I will post it on teh forum.
Was your issue resolved? I'm experiencing the same problem

diy solar

diy solar
Back