diy solar

diy solar

Sungoldpower SPH10K48SP

G00SE

There’s two O’s in G00SE
Functionally, supposed to be identical to the 10kw SRNE ASF inverter.
I just wanted blue.
I placed the order on Friday, Sept 29 and it was delivered today, Oct 4th. Free shipping. No taxes. $1745 to my door in 5 days

In the coming weeks I will document in a separate thread (going to make a build thread for my system) but wanted to open a fresh topic for others considering this, or the 8kw version.
According to the manufacture, the stackable variant won’t be available until October 2024 or later

Some specs
IMG_9964.jpeg

And without further delay, some initial unboxing photos

IMG_9946.jpeg
IMG_9947.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9954.jpeg
IMG_9949.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9951.jpeg
IMG_9952.jpeg

Looking forward to your updates. What batteries you plan on using with this?

Looking forward to your updates. What batteries you plan on using with this?
I have 2 EEL cases with 2 seplos 200a BMS and 32 305ah cells that I need to build out

Oh, thought you were going server rack.?
Well, maybe someday I will have enough of them. They are just giant server rack cases vs the normal 100ah ones

Thanks for the high quality pics! I'm actually digging the blue myself, as opposed to the original SRNE / Y&H which I also like. I guess I'm just not digging the Powmr version.

Was originally going with a modular system instead of an AIO myself (planned for next year), but I'm really digging this 10k and digging your new adventure.

I'm about to pull the trigger on this one. How's it going at this point. Oh and I'm assuming but am slightly unsure if this one can be used completely OFF GRID ?

I'm about to pull the trigger on this one. How's it going at this point. Oh and I'm assuming but am slightly unsure if this one can be used completely OFF GRID ?
It can indeed be used offgrid

What are your comments/review if any on the SunGold SPH10K48SP inverter. I recently purchased one but am disappointed with the IPower software SGP provided. The software will not allow me to set/update many of the battery parameters which are extremely important to ensure the six EG4 Lifepower4 batteries I have are not damaged by over charging (although hopefully the battery BMS would protect the batteries.). The paramenters I manually programmed into the inverter are not what the software is displaying.

What are your comments/review if any on the SunGold SPH10K48SP inverter. I recently purchased one but am disappointed with the IPower software SGP provided. The software will not allow me to set/update many of the battery parameters which are extremely important to ensure the six EG4 Lifepower4 batteries I have are not damaged by over charging (although hopefully the battery BMS would protect the batteries.). The paramenters I manually programmed into the inverter are not what the software is displaying.
Much more elsewhere in a couple of threads by me and @Lighthouse Beacon ... but I am quite happy with my 10K48v Sungold Inverter. Less so with the support I've received and the Sungold batteries. I cannot currently recommend Sungold products.

You can hopefully connect directly to the batteries if you have communication software and cables. I'm not familiar with what bms etc the EG4 batteries use so can't help you there. :(

Back