diy solar

diy solar

Tesla Modules, Reputable Source

Jennifer

While these tend to be a taboo subject (@Will Prowse please feel free to remove this post if not comfy with it) I wanted to share a reputable source of Tesla modules. I just re-upped my supply and I have been over the moon happy with these guys. I ordered a few initially to see how they arrived, when they did I noticed a couple minor things that were easily improved on/process improvements that would prevent any damage in shipping in the future and I reached out to Dmitriy (the shipper) fully expecting the usual "If you don't like it, buy from someone else" attitude we see so often. What I received was a VERY different attitude, one of care, concern and willingness to do WHATEVER it took to make things right with me or improve their in house processes. I offered some suggestions about caps for the coolant lines they could obtain and offered some tips on how to pack them (keep in mind, they are / were willing to send me / ship me individual modules via FedEx even if I purchases a large amount, this was a HUGE pain in the butt to them to individually wrap them. They could have said "pallet only" when you order this many... After that first one, not only did they take my advice to put a bit more cardboard behind the coolant fittings to prevent any bending should FedEx be careless... they went out and bought a flipping foam injection machine like BattleBorn uses to pack their batteries.. Dmitriy asked me if I was ok waiting for it to arrive before my next order and having made one trip back from the mail with what looked like a truckload of bales of weed, I knew I should probably wait on the latest trip.. LOL

We all know how hard it is to find non leaking, non damaged, non corroded modules, these all came with voltages in spec and they've got it down to an art form now on packing and shipping. He was available via text message or phone day or night, 7 days a week.

They can be found on ebay at https://www.ebay.com/str/partslinkenterprise they can be found at their REAL brick and mortar store at https://partslinkent.com/ and you'll see below the feedback I left them on Google.

These guys normally part out Lambo, Ferrari, Range Rover etc as well as Tesla, it's a small American company, family owned by a couple great guys, show them your love..... you all know I NEVER post positive comments here about firms etc... it's just not worth the risk, but the way Dmitriy handled the couple of suggestions I had, lead me to believe that even if something were to happen to an item you ordered, he'd make it right.... so they are my new source of Tesla modules, both in housing as well as out of housing as some of the new ones are arriving....

Maybe Dmitriy will even join the forum, he's into this type stuff and his classy way of doing business would be a great addition to us all... I have not been compensated for this posting nor has he requested I make it, I am doing it out of the need for more honest businesses to get some recognition for a job well done, when they're surrounded by scammers.

Jen

B1EE332E-A068-416E-B55D-84907FD5CC44_1_102_o.jpeg

92D63CFF-DD08-4D0C-BBE9-11BE9C2E0530_1_102_a.jpeg

B96EAA59-8120-4BE9-BFC2-4D2B75D5FBD0_1_102_o.jpeg
AC04D081-DA32-4EFE-8119-4A3368905920_1_105_c.jpeg0CBAFF47-20D4-481B-B412-8438FCB06E91_1_105_c.jpeg

CF0E33F8-9623-46F3-9304-5084DB089148_1_105_c.jpeg

1679521749068.png

Last edited:
what did they cost?

I buy one at a time and now I am focused on getting more panels

I think I got a discount when I ordered 4 or 5 at a time... that price above is including shipping, you can't beat that price for what you get.....

1679524787527.png

I think I got a discount when I ordered 4 or 5 at a time... that price above is including shipping, you can't beat that price for what you get.....
FOR SURE, nice

They also sell the ones in the metal housing with the cool angle bracket connections you can use to run bus bars up the front of your shelving as well as the enclosures themselves separately. Remember that box of angle brackets I showed you they sent me? They've been fantastic on helping me get everything I needed, included the orange rubber baby bumpers you see in the bag in the photo above that they sent me separately.

1679524857255.png

what did they cost?

I buy one at a time and now I am focused on getting more panels
I just forwarded you info on my panel source, he has some SMOKING good deal on Q Cells right now.. should be in your inbox.

PS: That's what I love about Dmitriy, he's willing to sell 1 module at a time for cheap... nice to be able to buy one at at time.... a lot easier on the pocket book.

Back