diy solar

diy solar

The great toilet paper apocalypse ?

MrNatural22

?SW sunshine =⚡️⚡️lit up thru the darkness✌️
WTF is with the toilet paper hoarding freaks panic buying every roll of that squeezeably soft paper on a cardboard roll??
I’m thinking these sheeple have finally lost their minds.
Toilet paper???
I’m gonna get me one O them bidets an wash my Clingons down the drain.
BB7D731F-2B75-4C30-A03E-B3EF01746E3E.jpeg

WTF is with the toilet paper hoarding freaks panic buying every roll of that squeezeably soft paper on a cardboard roll??
I’m thinking these sheeple have finally lost their minds.
Toilet paper???
I’m gonna get me one O them bidets an wash my Clingons down the drain.
Scouting report from my corner of the world...

No toilet paper or paper goods of any kind to be found anywhere. Food aisles ransacked.

But I found an oasis! My liquor store was fully stocked (until I stopped in).

there is a simple explanation.
When 1 guy cough, there are 100 who shit in their pants.
that is why we need so much paper toilet.

There is also a funny video about a paper toilet roll trying to pass a last message.
it says, please we are an endangered species, we are disappearing and for no reason !
When there is a virus pandemia, you need to wash your hands , not your ass !

Last edited:
Luckily for me, close to my outhouse (yes, I have an outhouse) there are thimbleberries. Around here we call them "natures toilet paper". If you are out in the woods and, uh, caught short, all you have to do is find some thimbleberries. The leaves are big, strong and soft.

thimbleberry-bush.jpg

Leaves
The sizeable palmate leaves measure between 10 and 20 cm (4” to 8”) across with five lobes that are somewhat reminiscent of a maple leaf. Fine hairs are on both of the leaf, making it soft to the touch. No other member of the Rubus family has this characteristic leaf.

So I'll never run out of TP! Muhahahaha! Hill Billy life for the win! Maybe it's time to start selling 'em!

Just a DIY FYI, those with septic systems can just skim off the top to make paper.

GO ROMAN ! Circa 100AD
Roman toilets didn’t flush. Some of them were tied into internal plumbing and sewer systems, which often consisted of just a small stream of water running continuously beneath the toilet seats.

In the same way that we use an American-style toilet, a Roman user would sit down, take care of business, and watch number two float blissfully away down the sewer system. But instead of reaching for a roll of toilet paper, an ancient Roman would often grab a tersorium (or, in my technical terms, a “toilet brush for your butt”). A tersorium is an ingenious little device made by attaching a natural sponge (from the Mediterranean Sea, of course) to the end of a stick. Our ancient Roman would simply wipe him- or herself, rinse the tersorium in whatever was available (running water and/or a bucket of vinegar or salt water), and leave it for the next person to use. That’s right, it was a shared butt cleaner. (And of course, there were other means of wiping as well, such as the use of abrasive ceramic discs called pessoi.)
02-Tesorium.jpg

SOURCE: https://www.sapiens.org/column/curiosities/ancient-roman-bathrooms/

Back