diy solar

diy solar

The Simpleness

offgriddle

"FOREVER BEGINNING"
April Twelfth, Twenty Twenty.

Rockin it minimal grid in a preserved and managed mini forest tract has some wonderful perks mainly in the areas of mental and physical health as well as possibly providing some hedge against the perfectly acceptable monetary, inflationary, gluttony that is benignly referred to as the, "Consumer pricing Index".

While minimal grid lugging and slogging and pushing and pulling does build character, my ultimate goal is to use the brain that most of us have been blessed with to devise ways of easing the burdens of sustaining life, not only for myself but also other free agents who choose to peacefully contribute in any way they can.

I want to build a 24 volt, Lifepo battery bank that starts out as 200 amps and can be expanded to 400 amps maximum, simply and easily consisting of:
* New battery cells with a minimal two year warranty.
* A simple to install BMS with low temp cut off and instructions written in simple, clear, concise English that one can simply program and monitor via a 20' long USB cable connecting to a simple metering/programming interface arrangement.

Any Ideas?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Asking for anything truthfully domestically manufactured is fruitless since over the past fifty years hence, we the common core monopoly public edjumacated and raised US proletariat have come to primarily produce debt, screen scrollers, government jobs, spectator sports entertainment, fast food, medical industry clientele and law suits, so I won't.

Photo: Due to the Corina beer flu panic-demic, these are the only lifeforms that I encountered during my recent walk in any city USA. The big one in front goes by the name of Sal and none shall pass unless he says so. Sal fleeced me for three carrot slices and 1/2 a granola bar before letting me procced with my life but minus my self respect.

IMG_20200401_170052.jpg

Back