diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Who is WE?
Show us how the FBI knows it's true. Hilllary and the FBI were the ones who paid Christopher Steele to make up the fake documents.
Show us how YOU know any of the Russia BS you have been pushing is true.
You also know that Starex's claim that my IP traced to Russia is nothing but the same kind of made up BS.
Why don't you ask the FBI Bob?
Your IP traced to a proxpy server, it took a bit of computer wizardry to find that that server linked to russia.
You ass holes think you're pretty good with computers. Think again.

Why don't you ask the FBI Bob?
YOU are the one making the claim ... You need to provide the evidence.
Your IP traced to a proxpy server, it took a bit of computer wizardry to find that that server linked to russia.
You ass holes think you're pretty good with computers. Think again.
If that's true, you should be able to tell me what my IP address is ... right.

The only propaganda I see on here is the stuff he is trying to push.

I sense some real desperation in your post Bob.

Is putin going to send you to Siberia if you get caught?
Don't worry, I'll send you some post cards.

Deadpanned here but,

The biggest election interference was the FBI going out of its way to claim the Hunter Biden laptop was fake.

I confront Ryutard about this who asked "how do you know its real".

He disappeared and like both other tards, he made rapid fire one-sentence posts.

Joy!?

YOU are the one making the claim ... You need to provide the evidence.

If that's true, you should be able to tell me what my IP address is ... right.
You never provide evidence. You just provide some russian made up horse shit and get a few brained dead americans to believe and parrot it.
I'll send your ip to the kremlin. You can pick it up there before the train leaves to siberia.

I sense some real desperation in your post Bob.

Is putin going to send you to Siberia if you get caught?
Don't worry, I'll send you some post cards.
There you go .... Proving you were posting BS AGAIN.

Ok ... I see I'm going to have to make this REAL simple for you ...
If you can trace my IP to Russia, it should be real easy to tell me what it is .... well, unless it's just made up BS

Last edited:
Deadpanned here but,

The biggest election interference was the FBI going out of its way to claim the Hunter Biden laptop was fake.

I confront Ryutard about this who asked "how do you know its real".

He disappeared and like both other tards, he made rapid fire one-sentence posts.

Joy!?
Wah, wah, wah! does baby need his diaper changed.

You never provide evidence. You just provide some russian made up horse shit and get a few brained dead americans to believe and parrot it.
I'll send your ip to the kremlin. You can pick it up there before the train leaves to siberia.
Do you expect anyone on here to take you seriously .... All you have is worn out troll techniques that don't work.

Why are you still pretending the documents I have posted links to on 2 occasions don't exist?

How many more strawman arguments can you pull out of the hat?

There you go .... Proving you were posting BS AGAIN.

If you can trace my IP to Russia, it should be real easy to tell me what it is .... well, unless it's just made up BS
It more fun listening to you sweat. Beside, all the dumb ass american trump lovers are causing the globe to warm, so it's probably pretty comfortable in siberia these days.

Do you expect anyone on here to take you seriously .... All you have is worn out troll techniques that don't work.

Why are you still pretending the documents I have posted links to on 2 occasions don't exist?

How many more strawman arguments can you pull out of the hat?

Just block it.....just block it. ??

It's an effete, belligerent, emotional creature. That has to be Murphy. There is no way there is two people goofy enough to accuse us of being Russian trolls.

Optics this soccer ball open event followed a russia defeat in Syria by USA forces.
. The Russians were wiped out but it was hush hushed.

IMG_4397.png
Remember the media saying Trump allowed Russian Military to murder American Forces? The term decimate is not used properly in this video. The enemy was totally eliminated under Trump. This happened a few months before Putin gave Trump the soccer ball. It is a message.

Do you expect anyone on here to take you seriously ?
Of course not. But they might stop taking you seriously.
They'll always hate me. Since they have so much hate deep down in their guts, I'm sure there is plenty more for you.

It more fun listening to you sweat. Beside, all the dumb ass american trump lovers are causing the globe to warm, so it's probably pretty comfortable in siberia these days.
.... Oh Oh .... So now you are revealing yourself .... Maybe you are the actual Russian talking about American Trump lovers.

McKravitts
I have given you several opportunities to prove you are something other than a troll ..... Why haven't you answered any question with a substantive answer?

Why can you produce zero evidence of anything you claim ... and then immediately switch to a new strawman argument when asked for evidence?

I have you guys off of ignore for a couple of days .... better get your act together and produce some evidence while you have an opportunity .... I mean, that is what your are here for right?

Of course not. But they might stop taking you seriously.
I'm only going to indulge you for another day or so .... Then back on ignore .... Now it will be clear why I'm doing that. I'm only going to temporarily drop to your level. Unlike you, it won't be permanent for me to argue at this level.
They'll always hate me.
Sound like you have some sort of complex where you think everyone hates you .... If you always conduct yourself the way you are on this thread, I can see why you would expect that.

Since they have so much hate deep down in their guts, I'm sure there is plenty more for you.
Who are THEY? You are starting to sound an awful lot like Leo.

Maybe the 3 new trolls here are just recycled Ozark, Murphy, and Leo.

diy solar

diy solar
Back