diy solar

diy solar

Trump

Ya and while we chit chat here the soft Authoritarian government attempts to control the narrative. And it appears that it is working on the low information young public.
So TL's want to change that to a hard Authoritarian goverment. And you call us studid!

Ya and while we chit chat here the soft Authoritarian government attempts to control the narrative. And it appears that it is working on the low information young public.

They always controlled the narrative.
With the invention of the internet (just like when printing press was FIRST invented) people have had completely new freedoms to communicate and share ideas. But the powers that be are always there to usurp the technology for control.
With printing press they did it long ago, and controlled it for centuries.
With the internet, they initially let the genie out of the bottle, but as you have noticed they are working overtime to put the genie back in.

Libbies need to be spoon fed and regurgitate info. It's just life as a sheep.?

Can't imagine living life being told everything is the end of the world and believing it. They will make great canon fodder for their masters when they're not needed anymore. ?

Libbies need to be spoon fed and regurgitate info. It's just life as a sheep.?

Can't imagine living life being told everything is the end of the world and believing it. They will make great canon fodder for their masters when they're not needed anymore. ?
That's basically the attitude the Germans had when they elected Hitler

Well, we finally know what the Maralago raid was all about.

In the final days of his presidency, President Trump declassified the Crossfire Hurricane documents .... Which were the documents cataloging the Russia, Russia investigation .... and ordered them release to multiple media outlets.
He did this because he knew the documents contained absolute proof of his innocence and exposed corruption in the intelligence agencies involved in the investigation.

The DOJ demanded to do further redactions to the documents before releasing them to the media outlets .... but, they never did what they promised and the documents were never released ..... except there is 1 copy missing. There has been a behind the scenes battle over these documents for about 3 years now ..... Oh, and that missing copy wasn't found during the raid.
Legally, the DOJ, after redacting the documents, was obligated to release them since the President absolute authority to declassify documents.

Trumps lawyers are now demanding these documents be released as discovery for one of the cases against him ..... after all, as President, he did order those documents to be declassified.

All the speculation is over WHY is the DOJ so determined to keep these documents locked up? We won't know unless we see them ..... but in my experience, those trying to hide information are the ones who literally have something to hide.

Part of the story is here .....

Last edited:
You are a little ignorant of true history. I suggest you research this subject.
And try to read other sources besides wikipedia.
I've requsted several times on this forum for someome of youi TL's to give me a link to your sources of information.
No one ever does. They just accuse me of not getting it from the proper sources.
What are you guys hiding?

I hope that is the case because the alternative is v

I've requsted several times on this forum for someome of youi TL's to give me a link to your sources of information.
No one ever does. They just accuse me of not getting it from the proper sources.
What are you guys hiding?
It’s a cowards way of arguing. Don’t let your opponent know what your sources are, then claim he is uneducated because he only gets info from legitimate sources
Obviously learned it from their hero trump

Tump .... and the vast majority of the Jan 6 defendants are being charged with "obstruction of an official proceeding."

The law being used to make the charge was passed in 2002 to close loopholes that were allowing cover for Enron employees who destroyed documents.
The law is here .... https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1512

Lawyers for several of the J6 defendants have filed appeals questioning the interpretation of that law ...... The Supreme Court has just agreed to weigh in on those appeals.
The order placing that case on the Supreme Court docket is here ..... https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/23/23-5572/279307/20230911135230273_Fischer cert petition Final.pdf

This could have a HUGE effect on the Trump case and the vast majority of the other J6 cases.

Last edited:
Well, we finally know what the Maralago raid was all about.

In the final days of his presidency, President Trump declassified the Crossfire Hurricane documents .... Which were the documents cataloging the Russia, Russia investigation .... and ordered them release to multiple media outlets.
He did this because he knew the documents contained absolute proof of his innocence and exposed corruption in the intelligence agencies involved in the investigation.

The DOJ demanded to do further redactions to the documents before releasing them to the media outlets .... but, they never did what they promised and the documents were never released ..... except there is 1 copy missing. There has been a behind the scenes battle over these documents for about 3 years now ..... Oh, and that missing copy wasn't found during the raid.
Legally, the DOJ, after redacting the documents, was obligated to release them since the President absolute authority to declassify documents.

Trumps lawyers are now demanding these documents be released as discovery for one of the cases against him ..... after all, as President, he did order those documents to be declassified.

All the speculation is over WHY is the DOJ so determined to keep these documents locked up? We won't know unless we see them ..... but in my experience, those trying to hide information are the ones who literally have something to hide.

Part of the story is here .....
Ding Ding Ding! we have a winner!!!

There were a huge number of mail in votes in the 2020 election ..... A Heartland / Rasmussen poll just conducted a survey of mail in voters. 20% of them ... who were promised anonymity .... admitted to committing voter fraud. Another 10% admitted they knew someone who had committed mail in voter fraud.

Watch 2000 mules to also see the massive amount of ballot stuffing that took place at drop boxes. Watch it for yourself .... Don't believe what someone else has to say about it.

Do we want free and fair elections or are we OK with voter fraud if our guy won?
Did you see anything about this major story on on your chosen news outlets?
Is this evidence sufficient to warrant a much larger investigation?

Last edited:
There were a huge number of mail in votes in the 2020 election ..... A Heartland / Rasmussen poll just conducted a survey of mail in voters. 20% of them ... who were promised anonymity .... admitted to committing voter fraud. Another 10% admitted they knew someone who had committed mail in voter fraud.

In practice, Rasmussen's record isn’t great. While they were quite close in a few elections, including the 2016 Presidential, they also confidently predicted a Romney win, and their predictions in 2018 were off by a humiliating nine points (much worse than any other polling agency was in either 2018 or 2016).

In practice, Rasmussen's record isn’t great. While they were quite close in a few elections, including the 2016 Presidential, they also confidently predicted a Romney win, and their predictions in 2018 were off by a humiliating nine points (much worse than any other polling agency was in either 2018 or 2016).
What percentage of fraud are you comfortable with?
Guess you missed the part where I said this should cue up a larger investigation.

It's obvious you don't understand what a serious conversation is all about ... and you have indicated that you make posts just to be annoying ..... so, you and the other pure trolls are going on ignore where you can only annoy those willing to keep seeing the nonsense you post.

The actual question asked by rassumussen was "“During the 2020 election, did you fill out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child?”

In their after ballot report Rassumussen states; Filling out a ballot for someone else is illegal in all states, although many states allow people to assist others with voting.

Actually most states allow it.
Most people would equate "on behalf of" with "assist". Rassmussn , as usual crafted the question so as to get the results they wanted.

I'm not sure how they know this but they claim 33% were republican, 36 percent democrats and 31% other.
That a very unsual claim, since most polls have a large percentage of people who simply refuse to answer. In this poll apearantly everyone answered.
They also refuse to report the percentage of republicans who answered yes.

Back