diy solar

diy solar

Two EG4 PowerPro Wallmount communication with Sol-Ark 12k

K2mannn

I am expecting to pick up from the port two EG4 PowerPro Wallmount 14.3kWh batteries to tie to my Sol-Ark 12k system. Sol-Ark said be sure the battery address is CANbus address 00. EG4 shows the DIP switches labeled backwards from normal convention (all 8 switches ON EG4 calls 00, the convention is all 8 switches OFF = 00. What do I use for my system?

I am expecting to pick up from the port two EG4 PowerPro Wallmount 14.3kWh batteries to tie to my Sol-Ark 12k system. Sol-Ark said be sure the battery address is CANbus address 00. EG4 shows the DIP switches labeled backwards from normal convention (all 8 switches ON EG4 calls 00, the convention is all 8 switches OFF = 00. What do I use for my system?
It’s in the manual. But all dip switches up to select solark Can protocol. Then the master battery has dipswitch 1 down. Then set battery 2 for id 2. On the solark you select BMS 00 not the battery.

Here is a video showing how to select protocols and set master battery for close loop

It’s in the manual. But all dip switches up to select solark Can protocol. Then the master battery has dipswitch 1 down. Then set battery 2 for id 2. On the solark you select BMS 00 not the battery.

Here is a video showing how to select protocols and set master battery for close loop

Thanks I had already watched that one.... great minds think alike

diy solar

diy solar
Back