diy solar

diy solar

Valence 12v 40Ah U1-12RT LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Magnesium Phosphate Batteries - Used Too

Yes, they are U-Charge. The internal BMS will take care of the rest.
Valence is one of the most reliable batteries on the market. That is why they are chosen to be used in the equipment I remove them from.
These come from machines that are part of an Open Heart surgical sweet. They sit as standby power that is never activated, so these are like brand new and are tested to verify that they are within 90% or the original capacity.
This is an older thread and I have been forced to raise the shipping. But for you, I will honor this price.
Joe, do you still have U1-12RT with builtin BMS for sale if so what is the price and sipping?

Thanks

I have a good sized stock of Valence U-Charge RT Series U1-12 RT, one 24RT, Some large capacity Gel Cells. Also a number of Tripp Lite chargers / Inverters 300w, some multi chemistry smart chargers. I live on the Florida Space Coast. All in excellent shape and full capacity. Pulled from high priority working stand by equipment. Let me know if you see anything interesting.
Hi joe! You have anymore 12RT’s? I like 2, depending on condition, price & shipping.
Thanks,
Ed

Back