diy solar

diy solar

Victron CCGX - Price Drop $325 shipped!

Watts Happening

I call it like I see it.
Essentially new Victron CCGX - yours for $325 shipped

It'll be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, same day as payment is made.

Last edited:
Good prices!

I'll likely upgrade my CCGX for the same reasons, but it's doing the job now.
I'm enjoying it thus far, my SOK batteries can now communicate directly with Victron, saving me the hassle of ugly wiring and 'less than perfect' state of charge measurements. These devices are great, but now it's all seamless.

I'm enjoying it thus far, my SOK batteries can now communicate directly with Victron, saving me the hassle of ugly wiring and 'less than perfect' state of charge measurements. These devices are great, but now it's all seamless.

Yep. Same for my Batrium. I'll eventually add more MPPT and likely want to connect them via VE.CAN, so I'll need BMS.CAN for the Batrium.

I just bought a Victron MPPT from Watts Happening. Not that a newbie testamonial carries much weight, but I can say it was a pleasure to transact with him. The MPPT arrived posthaste, well packaged and in good order! Also, love his avatar.

I just bought a Victron MPPT from Watts Happening. Not that a newbie testamonial carries much weight, but I can say it was a pleasure to transact with him. The MPPT arrived posthaste, well packaged and in good order! Also, love his avatar.
Greatly appreciated sir! Hope that thing treats you great, I already miss it haha!

Back