diy solar

diy solar

Victron Multiplus-II charger settings question

Hi all, I've been searching but couldn't find an answer, so thought I'd ask here if you don't mind please

Is it possible to set my victron Multiplus-II to charge batteries from the mains only once the batteries fall below a set voltage level ? Eg 44v (11.5v per battery)

What Id like it to do is charge the battery back up to 100% if/when they drop below 50%~ charge

Thank you

Yeah, you would just configure the "Ignore AC Input" and then program the charge settings (and max charge current) to what you want it to be when AC In is not ignored anymore.

I don't charge from AC IN so I just set my Charge Current value to 0, but you can see here how I programmed the "Ignore AC IN".

I did go through later and program a way to use the Cerbo to control when I do allow charging from AC IN though using a relay.

Yeah, you would just configure the "Ignore AC Input" and then program the charge settings (and max charge current) to what you want it to be when AC In is not ignored anymore.

I don't charge from AC IN so I just set my Charge Current value to 0, but you can see here how I programmed the "Ignore AC IN".

I did go through later and program a way to use the Cerbo to control when I do allow charging from AC IN though using a relay.
Thank you very much!

diy solar

diy solar
Back