diy solar

diy solar

Victron Multiplus II FAN RATTLE ISSUE discussed in full detail with pictures and fix.

Lol thanks for the chuckle with your breakdown on the Victron Community forums there.

You failed to answer in the other thread you created about your noisy Multiplus 2, who did you buy it from?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240702_203822_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702_203822_Chrome.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 5
Lol thanks for the chuckle with your breakdown on the Victron Community forums there.

You failed to answer in the other thread you created about your noisy Multiplus 2, who did you buy it from?
Im not here to shame the vendor. I file a claim. So hopefully it gets fixed. Its a big vendor here everyone deals with.
The other thread was about programming not fan noise. Are you the forum mall cop or what?

I'm just curious why they are claiming no knowledge...
Im not here to shame the vendor. I file a claim. So hopefully it gets fixed. Its a big vendor here everyone deals with.
The other thread was about programming not fan noise. Are you the forum mall cop or what?
Are you so upset you can't keep track of the other thread you made today about fan noise....? Where I already gave you a link to the notice from Victron regarding the fix for the noise?

Screenshot_20240702_204650_Chrome.jpg

I'll pop you on ignore and you can make as many threads as you like please knock yourself out.

So did a firmware update fix it? Or are you tracking down the retrofit kit?

Hopefully you’re dealer is stepping up and helping you the best they can

diy solar

diy solar
Back