diy solar

diy solar

What is best value for money battery from ali express?

hrchonda

Hi Guys

Im from northern ireland and looking for help/advice. its time to upgrade the battery. i want inexpensive and expandable.
currently im looking towards the 320ah eve cells from aliexpress. i plan to buy 4. then later go to 16.

is this the most cost effective way? what would you all recommend? pros/cons ?

Many thanks
Michael

Hi Guys

Im from northern ireland and looking for help/advice. its time to upgrade the battery. i want inexpensive and expandable.
currently im looking towards the 320ah eve cells from aliexpress. i plan to buy 4. then later go to 16.

Many thanks
Michael
Hi Michael...
Try NKON in the Netherlands... they have great deals on Envision 305ah cells at the moment.. you will have to pay import duty being in NI.. but still cheap.. roughly €70... per cell.. they have a good selection of other brands... proceed quickly... China uses the Red Sea shipping route... which is now being avoided... otherwise try Fogstar in the UK... good luck..!

Maybe check out this thread on Envision from Nkon... guy imported from UK... and details what he had to do... maybe Fogstar would be easier... you might have a long wait from China...

Hi Guys

Many thanks
Michael
Cheapest Fogstar...

Back