diy solar

diy solar

What Modualr ToolBox System???

InTheHills

I think every company is now making some kind of modular toolbox system. Im curious what everyone prefers.... bonus points for pics of your setup!

I hate any of them for shop duties; be different if I were a pro with a van. Probably pack out for construction guys and Tanos/Festool for finish carpenters. The new Dewalt stuff looks good as an alternative to pack out…as long as they stay with it and don’t pull an EG4.

I hate any of them for shop duties; be different if I were a pro with a van.
I would agree until I bought one of the drawer units.
I'm frequently hauling tools between my parents, brothers, and friends. It's really convenient putting a stack in the bed and strapping it down, beats the bucket organizers.
I got an amazing deal on the bottom roller box, the addiction got bad after that.
There are lots of addons you can 3d print for the packout line, I'm sure its the same for other brands.

I hate any of them for shop duties; be different if I were a pro with a van. Probably pack out for construction guys and Tanos/Festool for finish carpenters. The new Dewalt stuff looks good as an alternative to pack out…as long as they stay with it and don’t pull an EG4.
Im the FNG... what does it mean to "pull an EG4"?

Im the FNG... what does it mean to "pull an EG4"?
The rapid/premature withdrawal from the market of the inverters of the generation prior to the 18kpv and 6000XP, basically unfixable via firmware. Flickering lights etc. So initially they allowed you to "trade in" the warranty of the units towards new equipment. More recently they allowed you to trade in the physical hardware towards new units.

diy solar

diy solar
Back