diy solar

diy solar

Why useBuss bar with sungold power wall batteries

Chopperdave

I have a unique load on my house by run a 400 gallon reef aquarium that pulls about 900 kWh a month so without air-conditioning houses and average of 1200 to 2000 watts batteries would take must of day to charge beening that hooked the why sungold parallel series circuitry batteries did not get equal charge at the same time. On semi cloudy days my third battery would not come up to 95% because it’s too busy feeding to number one and number two now with bus bar at one battery at 28 SOC and other two at 36 push pushing 21 to 25 A to each battery continuously batteries charged up in 3.5 hours and carrying the load. On a sidenote, another good investment would be getting the solar assistant app .the app and software is jam up
IMG_4324.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4325.jpeg
    IMG_4325.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4327.png
    IMG_4327.png
    139.3 KB · Views: 7
In your first picture, the smaller red wires are going to your three batteries, correct? Is the very small cable on stud #2 (from the left) between the big cable lug and the bus bar? It's hard to tell from the picture and I can't zoom in on it enough. If so, put the big cable directly against the bus bar with the small cable on top of the big cable. Post #1 (from the left) probably isn't going to get as much current as posts #2 and #4.

With an odd number of batteries it will be challenging to balance it perfectly.

The very small wire is considered a dummy fuse so this computer in the bus bar which I’m not using does not show an error on LED lights

In your first picture, the smaller red wires are going to your three batteries, correct? Is the very small cable on stud #2 (from the left) between the big cable lug and the bus bar? It's hard to tell from the picture and I can't zoom in on it enough. If so, put the big cable directly against the bus bar with the small cable on top of the big cable. Post #1 (from the left) probably isn't going to get as much current as posts #2 and #4.

With an odd number of batteries it will be challenging to balance it perfectly.
The little wire coming off of the 2/0 is basically a dummy fused trip to Computer on the bus board not to show error of burn fuse, being untied directly to the bus bar, but my load go to the inverter. Balance is pretty close

Back