diy solar

diy solar

Yixiang LiFePo4 batteries

Jellyfishaudio

The D.I.Y. solar projects forum on Facebook have been contacted by a Chinese company called Shenzhen Yixiang New Energy Co., Ltd who advertise their range of LiFePo4 batteries on AliBaba.

After seeing a video from someone there about their 12V 100Ah battery I contacted Yixiang myself and asked for a quote for their 24V 100Ah battery and they quoted me US$425 for 1pc including sea freight to me in the UK duty tax paid, which much as I love the price it does seem rather too good to be true, especially as I can't find a single review, teardown or even a mention of these "Yix Power" or Yixiang batteries anywhere.

My question is, does anyone have any experience of these batteries and can anyone here either recommend or condemn them from personal experience?

The listing I am looking at is here;

I have purchased 32pcs 280ah EVE and I would stay away from this company. They are selling bloated (swollen) cells as grade A. Some of my cells were bloated (swollen). They picked them up from me and they promised to replace with new ones. Still waiting for 1 month, each day a new promise. I would not recommend them because they are not selling new cells.

The D.I.Y. solar projects forum on Facebook have been contacted by a Chinese company called Shenzhen Yixiang New Energy Co., Ltd who advertise their range of LiFePo4 batteries on AliBaba.

After seeing a video from someone there about their 12V 100Ah battery I contacted Yixiang myself and asked for a quote for their 24V 100Ah battery and they quoted me US$425 for 1pc including sea freight to me in the UK duty tax paid, which much as I love the price it does seem rather too good to be true, especially as I can't find a single review, teardown or even a mention of these "Yix Power" or Yixiang batteries anywhere.

My question is, does anyone have any experience of these batteries and can anyone here either recommend or condemn them from personal experience?

The listing I am looking at is here;
hi did you order those batteries ? was you satisfied ?

Back