diy solar

diy solar

110v lithium battery charger

DavidD

Hello!
A newby question: Some time ago I bought a 12v 200 Ah lithium battery on Aliexpress. It came with a 110v charger that looks like a brick with a cord that plugs into the wall and 2 allegator clips for 12v output to the battery. Is it ok to mix the wall charging current with the solar charging current from the solar panel — having them charge both at the same time? (Like maybe hooking it onto the breaker for the solar panel…) My solar panel is 200 w.

I currently have my battery hooked up to a solar panel via the solar charge controller. If I wanted to add current from the 110v charger that came with the 14.6 v battery, where would I tie it in? Could I clamp the 110 v battery charger to the terminals on the circuit breaker sending current to the solar charge controller at the same time the solar panel is sending current to the solar charge controller?

I currently have my battery hooked up to a solar panel via the solar charge controller. If I wanted to add current from the 110v charger that came with the 14.6 v battery, where would I tie it in? Could I clamp the 110 v battery charger to the terminals on the circuit breaker sending current to the solar charge controller at the same time the solar panel is sending current to the solar charge controller?
Just connect directly to the battery. Don’t connect it to the circuit breaker.

Back