diy solar

diy solar

18650 Battery Store HELP!

This is the weirdest thread I have ever seen.

OP is losing his mind that the batteries are trash yet hasn't given a single scrap of data to substantiate his claims.....after almost 20 days since starting the thread. He hasn't been active since 2/6.

Anywho, I am happy with my 8 EVE280ah from 18650 Battery Store.

OP is losing his mind that the batteries are trash yet hasn't given a single scrap of data to substantiate his claims.....after almost 20 days since starting the thread. He hasn't been active since 2/6.

Yea this train went of the rails on page 1

He probably was going to sell this to someone but can't now because the buyer is going to be like what heck is this B?

i ordered 4 cells from 18650
they shipped fast but only 1 cell
i mailed them and 1 business day later they shipped the forgotten cells.
am currently top balancing them.

do we know what op is upset about yet?

18650battery Store is the best solar company I have purchased from.
Fast shipping, cells exactly as advertised.
One cell was damaged in shipping, they sent a new replacement fast.
Tech support is all you could ask for, walked me right through the finer points of setup.
I bought 16 of the EVE-280ah grade A cells, all hooked up & working GREAT!

How did you get damaged grade A cell, shipping damage?
Looked like a rookie forklift operator. It was well packaged in heavy box & thick styrofoam.
Definitely not 18650battery stores fault, you can only package them so much.
FedEx was the shipping company.

I wish this thread would be locked or deleted.

This is a 74 post, 4 page thread started two months ago by an OP with 3 posts total, all to this thread, who hasn’t been back to the forum since two days after he posted.

I wish this thread would be locked or deleted.

This is a 74 post, 4 page thread started two months ago by an OP with 3 posts total, all to this thread, who hasn’t been back to the forum since two days after he posted.
But what's the fun in locking it?

Back