diy solar

diy solar

18kpv eg4 monitor app not refreshing

Lu jitsu

Hello all. Just commissioned my eg4 18k PV yesterday with two pros. Question, I’m probably doing something wrong but the phone eg4 monitor app shows the pv input but never refreshes a new value unless I totally close It and go back in. On an iPhone if that matters. Any ideas?

Hello all. Just commissioned my eg4 18k PV yesterday with two pros. Question, I’m probably doing something wrong but the phone eg4 monitor app shows the pv input but never refreshes a new value unless I totally close It and go back in. On an iPhone if that matters. Any ideas?
Hello, Just read your post from 3 mo. ago. You have to touch the little yellow square box (with the 2 circle arrows) to the right of small yellow picture of the house . It is down and to the right of the orange grid tower. This is the refresh button. It will turn gray and in a few seconds come back with the current pv and other info. Doesn't seem to be an auto refresh every so often at this time so you will have to push it every time for the current info.

That refresh icon worked for me. A benefit is less data usage on phone and system... drawback pushing the button. I would think a refresh command could be sent when opening app or opening app screen again? 🤔 Guess good enough is the standard. Thank you for information! *I don't remember reading that on any Signature Solar information?

Back