diy solar

diy solar

24V system help

akmason

Can someone please help I running a 24V system with four 100W 24V lifepo4 batteries each one connected to a buss bar each one with it’s own fuse, I also have two 24V 200W battery’s can I add the two 200W batterys to my system?

Yes. I assume you mean 200ah and 100ah LFP respectively placed in parallel. So long as each connects to a bus bar with the same length cable the load should divide proportionately. You could also wire them with each of the 2-100ah hooked together (short cable pos to pos and neg to neg) and than diagonal pos and neg to your bus bar. This would reduce your needed bus bar connections by 2 per set.

Yes. I assume you mean 200ah and 100ah LFP respectively placed in parallel. So long as each connects to a bus bar with the same length cable the load should divide proportionately. You could also wire them with each of the 2-100ah hooked together (short cable pos to pos and neg to neg) and than diagonal pos and neg to your bus bar. This would reduce your needed bus bar connections by 2 per set.
Thank you, I’m going to parallel the 100ah battery’s freeing up space on my 1000A bus bars so I can eventually increase my total capacity.

Thank you, I’m going to parallel the 100ah battery’s freeing up space on my 1000A bus bars so I can eventually increase my total capacity.
You should consider a load balancer between the 12v so they keep the same SoC, Watts 24x7 sells them, $28

diy solar

diy solar
Back