diy solar

diy solar

4x Lion UT-1300 batteries for sale - SF Bay Area

mattleonard

I have (4) Lion Safari UT-1300's for sale in the SF Bay Area.

I bought them 2 years ago for a project that never manifested - so they literally have less than 5 cycles on them - they are almost new! I kept them charged every 3 months, and they have been stored indoors.

Asking $600 each, or a pair for $1100.

---------------------------

The Safari UT™ 1300 is the latest in Lithium Battery technology. It replaces traditional deep cycle lead acid batteries with the safest and longest lasting Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. It has 1344Wh, 105Ah and 12.8V all at only 23 lbs. And it comes with a limited lifetime warranty. It's redefining the battery industry!

Made from the safest, highest grade lithium iron phosphate, this battery outperforms the rest and replaces lead acid batteries for energy storage and for auxiliary power. Enjoy all these great benefits over lead acid:

• Last Longer – Limited lifetime warranty*.
  • Maintenance Free – Retains charge up to 2 years with no trickle charging or fluids needed.
  • Fast Charging and Lightweight – 15% faster charging with its smart Battery Management System (BMS) and weighs only 23 lbs.
  • Longer Run Time – Camp 2x longer, lift and dump 4x more on single charge with 150A continuous output.
  • NOTICE: For auxiliary power only. Not for use as a starter battery.

Last edited:
Do you still have these for sale? I'm in Hayward and might be interested in picking one up from you.

Back