diy solar

diy solar

5kWh wall mounted battery under $1000

CaliSunHarvester

Solar Enthusiast
I just saw this product online and wanted to share with the community what I believe is a good deal. Possibly not the right forum?
For obvious reasons, no link here. I bought an 80A solar charge controller from this company and it worked right out of the box. Had some interaction with customer service via chat and email about the charging profile, it was a good experience.
I cannot say anything about this battery other than that is the lowest price I have seen for 5kWh.

Screenshot_20240329-094144_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I have installed four of a similarly-rated battery of a different brand for other people’s situations. About $300 more than this one, and no display like that one has. They are working well.

The price is attractive! Did they offer a USA shipping cost estimate and time to delivery?
My sister and bil are looking at 48V batteries right now.

Buy two of the 5kWh and parallel

I like the rack style ones better. I don't want to put batteries outdoors (weather/ theft) and for me, I can fit more batteries if I stack them.
"Traditionally" the rack style type was cheaper than the wall mounted ones from the same manufacturer.

So, I am waiting for a 5kWh rack battery around $875.

There's also concern about mixing different battery models. Right now I am running "full communications". I expect problems if I bring another brand into the mix.

$662 from Alibaba + shipping and taxes, no internal piccies unfortunately.....

As long as it’s not an affiliate link there shouldn’t be a problem. :

And at the top of that page I see this :

Get 7% off new user | Use code: NEW11

That should bring it down to $845.50

Last edited:
Back