diy solar

diy solar

Same SS experience as Chadwick20021

RFF19

Hello everyone,
I'm very green to solar, so much that this is the first time posting anywhere on here. I don't get on here very much and have debated posting about my experience until I seen chadwick20021 post and a lot of unanswered questions.

I'm not sure of all the details for Chadwick but I can back him up at least 50%. I had placed a SS order mid August, they reached out by email to tell me items were on backorder and they would give me a $100 credit for waiting. I'll see if I have the email still.

Couple days later they released the power pro batteries. They would workout better for my install so I called and ask to change my order. The representative said it would be easier to refund me with store credit and I go make the purchase again. All good, I took a couple days and made my new order, also knowing I would need to wait for the batteries to be UL certified.

I placed my newest order on August 13th for just over 26k. My order included an 18kpv, 2 power pro batteries, a pallet of panels, 2x 12k mini splits, and a 24k mini split.

I had plenty on my plate so I wasn't to worried about a time frame for install. I got in the habit of just checking the status of my order online every couple weeks. It had said "On hold".

November 16th, 3 months since my order, I pull up my account online to find it says "cancelled" I immediately called customer service. Unfortunately to this day I'm not sure why they canceled. The representative couldn't tell me anything, she offered to reinstate my order with a priority but I declined and asked for a full refund, which I received a couple days later.

Here are screenshots of what I ordered. I only called twice, once to change my order and after they canceled to get my refund. Both times had very low wait times to speak to someone and the representative was very easy to work with.

With all that being said, I have now ordered my mini splits from solar sovereign (we'll see how it goes, since drop shipped from SS)

Still looking at solar but haven't pulled the trigger

Screenshot_20231220-102053_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231220-102141_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20231220-102207_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20231220-102226_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good morning @RFF19, We apologize for any miscommunications and thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to reach out to me at engagement@signsaturesolar.com with your name and email address I would really like to look into this!
Hey Jess, thanks for jumping in. I appreciate the apology and would love to help you figure this out. I would assume you should be able to find out everything you need from the first screen shot with my order numbers on it. But if you need more info let me know

Very unusual, the other poster was dealing with using a credit card without his name on it so we are looking at a different animal here for sure. @RFF19 you will be supported well on this

Very unusual, the other poster was dealing with using a credit card without his name on it so we are looking at a different animal here for sure. @RFF19 you will be supported well on this
Yes, this was a very different scenario and it's being taken care of!

@RFF19 Thank you so much for the opportunity to rectify this situation and restore faith in Signature Solar

Last edited:
Back