diy solar

diy solar

60 AH 4pcs LiFePO4 batteries - brand new from AliExpress

Nicky9

Realized these won't work in my car (very cold winters here ) after they already shipped from AliExpress. Tested once to confirm capacity, they're probably about 66 AH. New - open box condition. Price is 175 plus whatever shipping you want. Payment is PayPal / Venmo / square / BTC. Local pickup Western Massachusetts possible. Paid 224 less than a month ago. Need cash now to pay bills and will probably get LTOs for my car when I have more money. If it doesn't sell here, I'll put it up on eBay, but figured this would be a good place to start. The pictures below were taken before I tested them. Let me know what voltage you want them charged to before I ship. Thanks for looking. Never posted here before. Send me a DM if you want to communicate over phone instead. Here's the link to the original item :

US $224.28 11%OFF | 4pc Lifepo4 3.2v High Capacity 60Ah Battery 5C 300A Discharge Diy Battery Pack for 12V 24V Electric Car Electric Motorboat Ebike

Attachments

• 1127191654.jpg
    1127191654.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 1127191649b.jpg
    1127191649b.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1127191645.jpg
    1127191645.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 1127191655.jpg
    1127191655.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 13
Oh la la...hummm. I'm a new guy here from Round Rock, TX. I'm looking for a lightweight ~50AH solution for my kayak trolling motor. I just received the same meter from amazon in the mail a few days back, I ordered it because my fluke maxes at 10A. I did a wide open throttle amp draw test with my car battery and the trolling motor in a trashcan full of water and it only pulled 37A. So these would work right? Put these 4 in series right? My calculations puts these at about 16 pounds so an all up pack build would be well under 20 lbs right? I need to look into the best way to build these and determine the cost of a BMS and charger. I have an old RC Triton charger that can do up to 6S LiPo but I don't this LiFePo is the same so that charger won't work correct? Man wish I was local to you. How far are you from Hopkinton, MA? I have a friend that lives there.

Oh la la...hummm. I'm a new guy here from Round Rock, TX. I'm looking for a lightweight ~50AH solution for my kayak trolling motor. I just received the same meter from amazon in the mail a few days back, I ordered it because my fluke maxes at 10A. I did a wide open throttle amp draw test with my car battery and the trolling motor in a trashcan full of water and it only pulled 37A. So these would work right? Put these 4 in series right? My calculations puts these at about 16 pounds so an all up pack build would be well under 20 lbs right? I need to look into the best way to build these and determine the cost of a BMS and charger. I have an old RC Triton charger that can do up to 6S LiPo but I don't this LiFePo is the same so that charger won't work correct? Man wish I was local to you. How far are you from Hopkinton, MA? I have a friend that lives there.

I'm about 80 minutes west of hopkinton.
I'm willing to meet somewhere halfway if your friend can drive to meet up. Otherwise I may be going through that area next time I go to Boston. Couple weeks probably. But I need the cash ASAP so shipping would be preferred.
I haven't weighed them yet but the AliExpress listing should have it on there.
It's cheaper to just buy a charger and a balance board than To buy a BMS. It discharges pretty evenly. Or you can just buy an adjustable voltage charger and charge each cell to the exact same voltage. Then you don't need anything else. It comes with the bus bars. Yes these can deliver probably 10 times that current continuously. Rated at 300A continuous. Not sure about that particular charger but adjustable DC power supply is what I use for all my batteries.

Just thinking about this, he flies to austin at least 4 times a year but I don't think that would matter, I wager there's issue with packing these on a domestic flight???

So what's your total offer to ship cheapest to 78681? Also, seeing this is literally your first post here, do you know of any way to better cover my end of the deal (product)? Verified payal from me and your side is satisfied, but what if I never receive the product or receive something different like a bar of soap? :)

Could video chat you from The UPS store so you can see the product and verify the shipment address etc.

Just thinking about this, he flies to austin at least 4 times a year but I don't think that would matter, I wager there's issue with packing these on a domestic flight???

So what's your total offer to ship cheapest to 78681? Also, seeing this is literally your first post here, do you know of any way to better cover my end of the deal (product)? Verified payal from me and your side is satisfied, but what if I never receive the product or receive something different like a bar of soap? :)
This isn’t the first time a member selling something has come into question.

the for sale forum of course is between buyer and seller, but a good method ofbetter feelings toward candidates would be a first post upinformation about yourself in the newcomers section of the forum.

then post pictures of your projects and telling us of your goals for the forum would be great.

good luck on both ends of a sale!

Agree Supervstech, Nicky sent me a PM and we had a good chat...hope we can settle on a means to the end. I really think these four cells in series would be the simplest way to achieve what I'm looking to do.

FYI these are still available can deliver in person NYC / Boston / CT / RI . Send a DM if interested.

If your motor is pulling 37 amps, I don't think this battery is going to get it done for you. Depends on how long you need to run the motor I guess.

Yeah at 37 Amps continuous these would last only an hour and a half. But he's decided not to buy them. No buyer protection. . . Local deal would be ideal.

Back