diy solar

diy solar

6000xp and Solar Assistant

D. Abineri

Just installed a 6000xp and already had Solar Assistant but I can't get them to talk to each other.
I think this is a network issue that I need to learn about.

Here are the symptoms;

The 6000xp web app shows everything well using my browser and logging in.
Both the 6000xp and Solar Assistant show on my wireless list of clients on my computer. There is a LOCK ICON on SA.
When I try to access SA in the browser, I get "Your device is not connected to the internet."

Because of all this, I cannot configure SA to work with the 6000xp. Any ideas? What am I missing?

Just installed a 6000xp and already had Solar Assistant but I can't get them to talk to each other.

Here are the symptoms;

Both the 6000xp and Solar Assistant show on my wireless list of clients on my computer. There is a LOCK ICON on SA.
When I try to access SA in the browser, I get "Your device is not connected to the internet."

Because of all this, I cannot configure SA to work with the 6000xp. Any ideas? What am I missing?
So you’re not able to connect to the local ip of your SA?

When you refer to “wireless list of clients” on your computer, what do you mean? Do you mean the list of available WiFi networks? The lock icon indicates it is password protected. The instructions to get your SA connected are here - https://solar-assistant.io/help/getting-started/start-device-wifi#start

Here are the symptoms;

I would recommend disconnecting Solar Assistant whenever you are going to update the firmware of the 6000XP. We have seen issues with the firmware update not successfully completing when third-party applications are connected.

Back