diy solar

diy solar

6S3P 120ah LTO Build

Whoa Nelly!
Wish you was closer, I need help wiring my van.
Making me wish I had a boombox and a tv, err, excuse me video monitor.

Those are old iterations. Close, but not final. I just posted them because they give you the idea. Final iterations were drawn with draw.io. The sub amp alone can pull 1000 amps transient. I have about $600 in 1/0 cable just to move the power around for this system. It's stupid. But it's what I can do for fun. Been a year in the making, planning, designing, buying. I'm not rich like our homeboy Will lol

i have three of these devils ffs

Attachments

• IMG_20201013_190700.jpg
    IMG_20201013_190700.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 10
Whoa Nelly!
Wish you was closer, I need help wiring my van.
Making me wish I had a boombox and a tv, err, excuse me video monitor.

Send components, I'll wire that up like a ninja. With draw.io. Or paint, whichever! I love paint.

??

Thanks for sharing this interesting and totally rad build. Halloween comes once a year, but it can be spookytime anytime!

Might as well put an appropriate sized outlet on the exterior of your vehicle so you can back it up to the house in a power outage and run your house critical loads off an inverter/subpanel setup. ?

Might as well put an appropriate sized outlet on the exterior of your vehicle so you can back it up to the house in a power outage and run your house critical loads off an inverter/subpanel setup. ?
I like it!

Back