diy solar

diy solar

8k or 10k POWMR solar inverter is good for usa use

Mfig07

Hello everyone! I am new to this site looking for recommendations, I am in the process of getting a 8k or 10k hybrid inverter so far I have 18 solar panels total watts is 7000w I have a 6200 watts POWMR but is European model. Please help

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
It's really hard for me/us to see what you are working with ever since my superman glasses were taken away...
Please post photos and a model number / manual and I'm sure you'll get excellent support.

Than
Welcome to the forum.
It's really hard for me/us to see what you are working with ever since my superman glasses were taken away...
Please post photos and a model number / manual and I'm sure you'll get excellent support. Thank you I change the wording

Good evening any one using IQ7+ emphasis micro inverter with their sungold inverter. I am purchasing some panel the comes with the IQ7 not sure if I may be able to use them or not. Any suggestions please

Welcome to the forum.
Please post photos and a model number / manual and I'm sure you'll get excellent support.
Good evening 420. Questions on my system when I use solar first on the inverter as soon as the central air kicks on it the system goes into solar and battery is like solar alone is not enough power. By 6 pm my battery are dead . Check the system amps and voltage and multiply it. It only gave me like 2500 watts per pv. Is 28 panels at 365 watts in series. Here is the specs IMG_0142.jpeg

Good evening 420. Questions on my system when I use solar first on the inverter as soon as the central air kicks on it the system goes into solar and battery is like solar alone is not enough power.
That makes sense due to the inrush current of the compressor.
By 6 pm my battery are dead . Check the system amps and voltage and multiply it. It only gave me like 2500 watts per pv. Is 28 panels at 365 watts in series. Here is the specs View attachment 218776
Please clarify how you have the panels wired, you certainly don't have all 28 in series I hope.

That makes sense due to the inrush current of the compressor.

Please clarify how you have the panels wired, you certainly don't have all 28 in series I hope.
Good morning 420 I have 4 strings of 7 panels in series going into a 4 input 2 output combiner box… this morning I check my inverter it was giving me a 58 code. I look at the batteries and one is 100% the other one is .62 I reset the system and inverter code is 59 now and battery is charging now. Is like it was only using one battery..this is the inverter pv1 pv2 the amps is weird it is 5.6/6.7/8.1 I am still trying to learn the whole system let me know thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 2
Good morning 420 I have 4 strings of 7 panels in series going into a 4 input 2 output combiner box… this morning I check my inverter it was giving me a 58 code. I look at the batteries and one is 100% the other one is .62 I reset the system and inverter code is 59 now and battery is charging now. Is like it was only using one battery..this is the inverter pv1 pv2 the amps is weird it is 5.6/6.7/8.1 I am still trying to learn the whole system let me know thanks
Good morning.
Looks like you are using battery communication. Fault 58 is related to BMS comm issues, not sure what fault 59 is.

I'd recommend disconnecting the communication cable and trying these settings, they've been working great for me.

Note - you may need to reduce setting 07 depending on how big your battery bank is.

Good morning.
Looks like you are using battery communication. Fault 58 is related to BMS comm issues, not sure what fault 59 is.

I'd recommend disconnecting the communication cable and trying these settings, they've been working great for me.

Note - you may need to reduce setting 07 depending on how big your battery bank is.
I have 2 power walls 5.2k 100AH

diy solar

diy solar
Back