diy solar

diy solar

9+1, 450w, bifacial, SOLAR PANELS in Birmingham, AL for sale

SunRunLandYacht

WonderYonder

Nine (+1), 450watt, Bifacial (Better weak illumination Response), Monocrystalline, Half-cell pv module, PERC, Solar Panels. $1,500 cash for a 4050w pv array.

Bring your helper, tester & truck or trailer, I will not ship, PICK UP ONLY!

Scammers - no Western Union or excess check crap!!!

SPECIFICATIONS:
Module Efficiency = 20.70% - Wow! – close to 21%
Open circuit voltage (Voc) = 50.5v+/-3%
Max power current (Imp) = 10.69a+/-3%
Max power voltage (Vmp) = 42.1v+/-3%
Short circuit current = 11.58a
Weigh 61.73 pounds ea.
Size = 82.44”L x 40.87”w

There is a 10th cracked panel included at no charge. According to the internet the cracked panel can be repaired with a thin plastic film or two part epoxy sold at solar panel stores to keep moisture out. After the repair, the damage is cosmetic and the panel will operate properly. The 10 - 450watt panel array will be capable of producing up to 4,500watts. Use the 10th panel as long as it last; (might be interesting test), after all its free.

This is not a scam. I purchased these panels fully expecting to use them myself but because of unforeseen medical issues and an unexpected move, my loss can be your gain. I have over $2,000 invested in these panels and you can practically steal them at ONLY .37 cents per watt. (Not including the free panel, then it's only .33 per watt. I will provide any information I can and will make whatever arrangements necessary for this to be a safe transaction for both of us.

All panels have been tested and are working properly but bring your meter to verify.

Thanks

Attachments

• solar panels.jpg
    solar panels.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • label.jpg
    label.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 24
  • most of label.jpg
    most of label.jpg
    579 KB · Views: 24
I wish you were closer to PA.
Free bump for you.
Good luck with the move and getting past the medical issues.

If I did not have soooooo many things going on I would love to. Still have good memories of the time we spent in Ypsilanti, MI and Lancaster, PA.

Have a good evening.

Back