diy solar

diy solar

Am i buying a decent hybrid and is it legitimate advice needed,

I've made up my my mind what I'm doing, goodbye 😊🍿🍰

My system is working rock solid on solar and AC, with no issues, I need an sunsynk installer to configure the batteries, so I won't be connecting any batteries to the sunsynk untill my electrician is MC registered with sunsynk, which is 3 months away, who will be able to get my inverter registered under warranty and fully commissioned with batteries installed,.

So for now I will be using an external battery charger and inverter hooked up to a 48 volt battery bank. for night time use, which is really no issue, and no complication for me.

I've made up my my mind what I'm doing, goodbye 😊🍿🍰

My system is working rock solid on solar and AC, with no issues, I need an sunsynk installer to configure the batteries, so I won't be connecting any batteries to the sunsynk untill my electrician is MC registered with sunsynk, which is 3 months away, who will be able to get my inverter registered under warranty and fully commissioned with batteries installed,.

So for now I will be using an external battery charger and inverter hooked up to a 48 volt battery bank. for night time use, which is really no issue, and no complication for me.
Good luck and be safe
BTW Have your Fire Extinguisher recertified
Don't want to here about you on the teli chuckles. 🍿

Well hopefully others can read this and learn how not to DIY solar and benefit from some of our sh*tty comments

We might as well just call this the DIY solar sh*tty comment forum

Last edited:
Well you should read the the fucking manuals

It's a "Man" thing. You wouldn't understand.

Also I'm just about sick of the shitty comments here, so thanks to the people who have been helpful, but I'll not be coming back to this site because of the shitty comments.

Oh come on ... you're almost one of the guys now!

👎 You're the reason I'm leaving.

FTFY!

But seriously, glad things are functioning well.
Anticipating your return (if you get bitten by the bug.)
Remember: "We're from the Internet, and we're here to help!"

Also I'm just about sick of the shitty comments here, so thanks to the people who have been helpful, but I'll not be coming back to this site because of the shitty comments.
This is the problem with the world today. Nobody has a spine, and can't take criticism. We are teaching our children nobody is allowed to have their *feelings* hurt. Plain speaking is totally missing. Life is neither fair nor always kind. Probably best you not interact with very many people, internet forums are sub-optimal for that.

This is the problem with the world today. Nobody has a spine, and can't take criticism. We are teaching our children nobody is allowed to have their *feelings* hurt. Plain speaking is totally missing. Life is neither fair nor always kind. Probably best you not interact with very many people, internet forums are sub-optimal for that.
Taking criticism is one thing but flat out dismissing safety due to arrogance or some form of Dunning-Kruger effect is wild, if people start to act like that Darwin's law is likely to rear it's head.

This is a great how not to thread whith a lot of good examples of bad practices and why you should avoid them.

And I really wish the OP would have stuck with this. I want to see what happens with that inverter in the cupboard next to the utility meter.
I mean REALLY
I was thinking of starting a Pole whether her utility would catch her before the inverter would burn up.
I seriously don't think it would be a long-running experiment.

Further more how concern for safety an the well being of other's can be dismissed as criticism is a topic for another discussion. IF YOU WERE SCORN BY REJECTION OR CRITICISM join the @re heather thread.

The @re heather thread was created by and for the Heather REJECTS

Join us and vent your frustrations today

@re heather is here for you.

"If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen?" There is a difference between proving something works and running it continuously. With the former, you slap it together and the light bulb comes on, you turn it off. With the latter you need to make sure the light bulb doesn't burn your house down when your not around to turn it off.

Has anyone fitted a wind turbine to a sunsynk here ?

So far so good 😊, everything as ran smooth for 4 days now and has been solid, no faults being reported, no overheating issues, no fuses tripping,

My cupboard is now vented and all appropriate isolators are fitted with circuit breakers, and rotary switches, all to British standards standard 😊

Time now is 2.30 pm and I've already generated, 10 kWh of energy from my solar panels,

I finally got my sunsynk connect app today working.

On the picture does the e 9.6 kWh mean how much I've generated from the
solar panels today ?.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715-143040.png
    Screenshot_20240715-143040.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
On the sunsynk does it record theese charts everyday ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715-150010.png
    Screenshot_20240715-150010.png
    157.4 KB · Views: 3

diy solar

diy solar
Back