diy solar

diy solar

Analog countdown timer switch needed.

outboard1196

I'm looking for an analog timer switch that doesn't need any power to count down like This
But I need delay start , makes contact when at zero and open contacts when counting down . This is for a signal circuit so little to no current can be rated to for AC or DC . A selection of 2-6 woukd be needed (ex can be 1-6 or 2-8 hrs )

Its an odd task... Probably over thinking
Its for my victron SCC enable pin , I have a high absorption voltage which my inverter doesn't like so I normally just disable the charger when using the inverter to avoid any problems. And it's usually late in the day when charging is minimal so I usually leave the charger disabled till the morning and re-enable it. I'd like to set a time so it re enables after the sun is down and I don't have to remember to re-enable it.

Its an odd task... Probably over thinking
It’s for my victron SCC enable pin , I have a high absorption voltage which my inverter doesn't like so I normally just disable the charger when using the inverter to avoid any problems. And it's usually late in the day when charging is minimal so I usually leave the charger disabled till the morning and re-enable it. I'd like to set a time so it re enables after the sun is down and I don't have to remember to re-enable it.
Turn the absorption voltage down?
Alternatively, if you’re running VRM, you could use NodeRed to automate this task for you. I have mine set up to reduce maximum current as battery voltage approaches my absorption voltage to avoid spiking a cell too high.

diy solar

diy solar
Back