diy solar

diy solar

Any experience with Meritsun/Meritech here? Order placed, will be sharing my thoughts.

ModularMechanics

Hi all, like the title says I was wondering if anyone here has any experience dealing with Meritsun? I have ordered three of their 48V 200AH (looking back now I wish I had specified 51.2V, since now they are 15S instead of 16S, but hindsight is 20/20 etc etc) LiFePo4 batteries as well as two of their 8Kw split phase inverters, which seem to be rebadged Megarevo R8KLNA units. I will be performing a thorough inspection and review of these units after they arrive at the end of the month. All of the components have an extensive list of certifications, and there are datasheets and manuals available for everything. As for the overall quality, we shall see.

I will say, their sales service is excellent, I was assisted by Jenny and she was incredibly helpful, courteous and prompt in her responses. Very willing to work with you to get exactly what fits your needs from their product portfolio. They seem to have new products coming down the pipeline which is indicative of a relatively healthy company. As mentioned, I look forward to reporting in on what is hopefully their good build quality and set up experience coupled with 9Kw of Qcells solar. If this should be posted elsewhere, please let me know.

Back