diy solar

diy solar

Best 2022 choice for 60-cell monofacial panel?

gmbeihl

I'm looking to replace some existing panels on a roof mount and because of space constraints need to get as close to 60" length as possible, so I'm looking for 60 cell panels. Since they're on a non-reflective roof, I'm not considering bifacial. Which panel would you recommend to fit these constraints for purchase during 2022? Thanks in advance! Hoping to get at least 350w per panel...

Same here. Was looking at the Silifab 330W from santan solar, but they're out of the qty I've been looking for.

The closest you will get to 60" for that is probably the 360/365w panels from Solarever. They are 69.09 x 40.87

I'm looking to replace some existing panels on a roof mount and because of space constraints need to get as close to 60" length as possible, so I'm looking for 60 cell panels. Since they're on a non-reflective roof, I'm not considering bifacial. Which panel would you recommend to fit these constraints for purchase during 2022? Thanks in advance! Hoping to get at least 350w per panel...
You’ll also get the dimensions you are seeking with 120-cell half-cut panels: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y2nXPtMgyEeco8X85VUiy9CwW5RQv3p1/preview

340W let me know is to be able mainstream at that size, while 350W may be pushing you to the leading-edge (meaning more expensive).

Given that these days bifacial panels are often cheaper than no bifacial panels (no tariffs), is there a reason you are no interested in bifacials at lower cost even if you won’t get any benefit from the potential backside generation?

Is there any downside to bifacial versus monofacial at equivalent cost?

Back