diy solar

diy solar

BMS Recommendations, to monitor 24s via wifi?

bryhan67

Im a BMS newbie so need some help here.

I have 24 large 2volt AGM batteries. Looking for a plug and play system to Monitor voltage to each cell. Looking for Wifi so I can view on my PC remotely.

Also log history is important. They batteries are old and some are going bad. If I can watch the voltage history it can help me spot a bad cell. I have spare cells so I can swap them out.

Leaning towards the Daily smart 24s 100a BMS. I would just turn off the charging feature.

These batteries voltage range from 1.75v to 2.32v SO want to be sure the bms can read that low.

Any recommendations would be a big help.

I don't think a BMS is the way to go with AGM. Have you looked at a Victron Battery Monitor like the BMV-712 or the Smart Shunt?

I don't think a BMS is the way to go with AGM. Have you looked at a Victron Battery Monitor like the BMV-712 or the Smart Shunt?
What's wrong with BMS to only view voltage? Charger and balancer can be turned off. I looked at that victron and I would have to buy 24 of them. Also prob wont work down to 1.75volts. Daly 24s BMS is only 100bucks or so. Not sure how it stores data per cell. I would love to see a chart with voltage history.

What's wrong with BMS to only view voltage? Charger and balancer can be turned off. I looked at that victron and I would have to buy 24 of them. Also prob wont work down to 1.75volts. Daly 24s BMS is only 100bucks or so. Not sure how it stores data per cell. I would love to see a chart with voltage history.

Apologies...I didn't read your post closely enough and missed the very important part of wanting to monitor each cell lol

Back