diy solar

diy solar

BMS will not wake up after storage

IDMT

I have a 280AH 4 cell battery wiuth a 200a VNSZNR BMS turned off the battery after the Memorial day weekend, and now I can't wake up yhe BMS - Ive pushed the Blutooth Dongle button, attached a charger, and no go -- I have 13.3 v across the battery cells, but only 0.8v with the BMS -- all worked well over the memorial day weekend. Im getting ready for a long trip the end of the month

HELP!!!!

You've tried everything I have tried to bring a BMS back.

Can you read the BMS to get error reasons?

My new JBD BMS has an option where the Bluetooth app can shut off charge and discharge. Perhaps make sure discharge and charge are enabled and the BMS is on through the app.

I have a 280AH 4 cell battery wiuth a 200a VNSZNR BMS turned off the battery after the Memorial day weekend, and now I can't wake up yhe BMS - Ive pushed the Blutooth Dongle button, attached a charger, and no go -- I have 13.3 v across the battery cells, but only 0.8v with the BMS -- all worked well over the memorial day weekend. Im getting ready for a long trip the end of the month

HELP!!!!

That looks like a DALY.

Not sure if it's still true, but to "wake up" DALYs one had to short B- to P- back in the day.

Maybe disconnect and reconnect the sense leads?

diy solar

diy solar
Back