diy solar

diy solar

Cable routing diagrams, anyone?

Bowlegs868

I'm working on a design for an enclosure and I'm trying to plan/plot how I will route and connect the wires so that I end up with the cleanest possible look.

The enclosure will house a combiner box, charge controller, an inverter, battery switch, shunt and bus bars.

Does anyone have diagrams close to this that they can share?

Ever inverter, charge controller and combiner have the connections in different locations. I'd recommend looking though the show and tell forum looking at other builds for inspiration, but I doubt you're going to find exactly your set up.

Also, an inverter and charge controller both make heat. Make sure you've got enough air flow or cooling to keep those electronics happy.

Ever inverter, charge controller and combiner have the connections in different locations. I'd recommend looking though the show and tell forum looking at other builds for inspiration, but I doubt you're going to find exactly your set up.

Also, an inverter and charge controller both make heat. Make sure you've got enough air flow or cooling to keep those electronics happy.
Much thanks for the info! Cheers ?

Back