diy solar

diy solar

Can Deye replace fronius when AC coupling to a victron system?

robot a

So i just discovered that the fronius string inverters that are mostly used as an AC coupling inverter to the victron will not generate energy when the sun is blazing when the grid is down... Pls is there a way to trick the fronius to Continue to convert DC to AC when the grid is down? Am in a location where there is zero grid.
But on the other hand, i know deye have string and hybrid inverters that can convert solar DC and I want to feed the AC to the victron... Pls have anyone tried this feature?

So i just discovered that the fronius string inverters that are mostly used as an AC coupling inverter to the victron will not generate energy when the sun is blazing when the grid is down... Pls is there a way to trick the fronius to Continue to convert DC to AC when the grid is down? Am in a location where there is zero grid.
But on the other hand, i know deye have string and hybrid inverters that can convert solar DC and I want to feed the AC to the victron... Pls have anyone tried this feature?
They will not generate if they are installed in parallel with the victron. But if the fronius is installed in ac coupling mode, on the output of the victron, it won't even know there was an outage and will continue working

They will not generate if they are installed in parallel with the victron. But if the fronius is installed in ac coupling mode, on the output of the victron, it won't even know there was an outage and will continue working
Oh really, so the fronius does not need to be connected to the grid in other to supply AC it has converted from the solar connected to the victron

Oh really, so the fronius does not need to be connected to the grid in other to supply AC it has converted from the solar connected to the victron
Correct. It will supply loads on ac out with or without grid present

Back