diy solar

diy solar

CANCELLED

offgriddle

"FOREVER BEGINNING"
CANCELLED

It is heartwarming now that the Federali's have offered to provide free corona money, (we the people will get the bill for it in the form of national debt and program cuts), to businesses that have been disrupted by a flu panic-demic, how the sports entertainment industry, the industry of religion, the industry of academia, the transportation industry and businesses et all are closing out of the kindness of their hearts?

Why not have a panic-demic every year, especially when the weather is nice?

Last edited:
I would be remiss if I didn't remind us all that daily exercise is not only key to dying healthy, but along the way helps us neutralize damaging stress.
For this mornings stretch and fetch, I chose the song, "My Sharona".

Exercise Tip: Replace the word, "Sharona", with a word that rhymes. Can anyone think of a word that rhymes with Sharona?

Okay, I agree with two of the three rhymes. First we will start with "Corona" and as everybody knows, Corona is a fairly popular beer brewed in Mexico that has been around long enough to at least be a household word whether a person drinks it or not.
I might not have selected the word Corona as I've not had one in quite some time nor can i recall hearing the term recently, have you?

Your next word "Persona" is a dead ringer for rhyming with "Sharona", bravo.

Okay, the third word is a bit more controversial and I was surprised that I have to side with the British pronunciation of the word, "Bologna", which is how I have always pronounced it, however, if I were to say the word Bologna in the American English vernacular, it would be disqualified as a rhyme with Corona.

I would be remiss if I didn't remind us all that daily exercise is not only key to dying healthy, but along the way helps us neutralize damaging stress.
For this mornings stretch and fetch, I chose the song, "My Sharona".

Exercise Tip: Replace the word, "Sharona", with a word that rhymes. Can anyone think of a word that rhymes with Sharona?

Back