diy solar

diy solar

Chinese manufacturer Fangpusun?

luisenriquereyes

Anyone have experience with the Chinese manufacturer Fangpusun?

https://www.fangpusun.com/6000w-48v-inverter

6000w-48v-inverter11566379058.jpg

Last edited:
???
No experience but make that only number 2 that has a decent low voltage spec for most ev modules...in my opinion anyways! Samlex being the other.

No experience but curious to get more information.

Found out that it looks like it is sold under the Studer Innotec brand name? 5 Year Warranty?

Here is a technical data sheet:

How would this XTH 8000-48 unit compare to the Sol-Ark 8K ?

Last edited:
I noticed the name when looking through that list of charge controller producers put up by Rider I think . They make an almost identical charger to Victron , a copy ? or maybe the original manufacturer with a name change for Victron . You can order a hundred with any name you want on them these days.

However also noted they did not have the bluetooth option so maybe they are just copies of old ones of Victrons and they are just Copiers/Counterfeiters ?

Last edited:
Since July Studer Innotec is promoting a product called NeXT that will integrate a three-phase inverter/charger for 48V batteries, two high-voltage MPPT chargers (two solar inputs per MPPT) and three AC ports (source, load and auxiliary).

It will allow for several configurations and the possibility to combine various devices in parallel for bigger power requirements.

boitier_next.jpg

remote_next.jpg

Last edited:
Without actually checking I feel safe in saying that Fangpusun has done another cheap look-a-like and that the product has nothing to do with Studer. Always happy to be proved wrong, but I doubt that will happen with this one. :)

Take a look at their web site. The front page is packed full of stuff that looks like reputable brand equipment but is not even a PCB style copy of them. It's crap in a box that looks like the real thing.

Today i have had contact with Nancy Lin from Fangpusun.
I asked for a XTM2400-24, because manual, software-version e.g. looks similar to Studer.
They want 712 USD/Pc and the attached manual was exactly the studer-type.
Regarding software she told me that Fangpusun has no firmware-support and i have to look at Studer-homepage for needed updates.
Dear Andreas,
Thanks for your fast reply.
The freight cost include of freight from China to Europe warehouse, delivery cost to your door and high tariff.
About the firmware, it support Studer.
Welcome to confirm order, we also supply RCC-03, Xcom-CAN, Xcom-RS232, bsp-500
I look forward to your reply.

--------------------------------------------------------

Warm regards

Nancy Lin

Back